What to do with the Books Of Skyrim?

#1jreeves1Posted 11/27/2011 8:53:58 AM
After you pick up and take a book, what do you do with it? Is there a reason to keeping books, or do you just sell them after you take them... what do you do with the books in Skyrim?
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0988-8366-4292
#2thermopylaePosted 11/27/2011 8:55:41 AM
you can buy a house upgrade it to get bookshelves and display the books for what its worth.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#3DaiGurren2010Posted 11/27/2011 8:59:36 AM
I read them. I just finished The Real Barenziah. Not a bad series. They add to the lore if you are into that.
#4komotionPosted 11/27/2011 9:07:13 AM
DaiGurren2010 posted...
I read them. I just finished The Real Barenziah. Not a bad series. They add to the lore if you are into that.

*minor spoiler*

They really do. Take the book about the "Red Eagle". There is a quest about retrieving the "Red Eagle" and reading the book kinda gives you (or did me anyway) some info on the quest and if nothing else you get quaint little story about what your going after.

Me personally, I did what one guy above said. I filled my bookshelves in "Whiterun" with books so it looks homely (sounds weird right?), but I also have found that there are so many (and there is even an exploit in the game to get gold) that I can sell them at the store and clean the vendor out. -_-
#5suchiuomizuPosted 11/27/2011 9:07:46 AM
You might get a quest to bring someone a particular book, but other than those, it is up to you.