Doing the alchemy/enchanting/smithing exploit

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Doing the alchemy/enchanting/smithing exploit
4 years ago#1
What's the strongest potions you can make?
PSN: Maveriqk
4 years ago#2
The highest smithing potion you can make improves smithing by 130%
Bingo!
4 years ago#3
+32% enchant potion and I think +130% smithing what exploit are you referring to?
4 years ago#4
I'm referring to the exploit to make really strong weapons/armor. I don't like heavy, but I'd like to get my armor rating up for it to be similar (since I'm using light armor). I'm playing on master and need that extra defense.
4 years ago#5
If your using the skills as they were intended to be used how is that an exploit?sure its crazy overpowered but your not exploiting anything.I don't even think making 100% reduction gear is an exploit.
4 years ago#6
That's technically true. I've seen people create like 1000+ damage weapons. If there's a cap on the potions, how is that done?
4 years ago#7
bump
4 years ago#8
I seen stuff like that to and I really don't know how they do it.
4 years ago#9
+32% enchant potion and +130% smithing is the MAX, and will yield about 500~600 base damage for weapons. Anything more would really be cheating.

Still stupidly overpowered though

Also, to do this you need to first create +Alchemy enchants (4 piece, head, gloves, ring and amulet) and then you need to use that beefed up alchemy to create a better +Enchant potion, down that, make another set of 4 +Alchemy enchants and repeat until you can create +32% Enchant potions and +130% smithing
4 years ago#10
The 1000 damage weapons come from strong base weapons smithed really high and then every piece of armor you can enchant having "fortify weapon skill" on it.

I've only gotten a weapon to do like 250 damage, but I know I didn't try as hard as I could because that's plenty of damage.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Doing the alchemy/enchanting/smithing exploit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived