how do i change Illia's clothes?!

#1ShockWav3Posted 11/28/2011 1:28:15 AM
I gave her master destruction robes since she's a mage but she just ignores them. I hate that blue robe she has and I have ton of stuff with way better bonuses but can't figure out how to make her wear them.

I even tried giving her light armor and nothing happened. Can I not make a mage companion wear armor?
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#2DarkSolPhoenixPosted 11/28/2011 1:34:36 AM
I have the same issue with mage followers equipping better robes. However, I just recruited Illia awhile ago and she put on the full glass armor that Aranea was wearing before.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim! and Gears of War 3.
Looking forward to: Saint's Row TT, AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, and Fallout: NV Ultimate edition.
#3ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 1:38:43 AM
Was it enchanted? I gave her elven armor and she did nothing :(
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#4DarkSolPhoenixPosted 11/28/2011 1:39:53 AM
Yep, every part.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim! and Gears of War 3.
Looking forward to: Saint's Row TT, AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, and Fallout: NV Ultimate edition.
#5ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 7:16:00 PM
What do I have to do to make her take armor?! She put on gloves, boots, and amulets I gave her but ignored the enchanted and unenchanted glass armor in her inventory. I gave her enchanted orcish and she ignored that too.
---
#6anothrgamer1234Posted 11/28/2011 7:18:00 PM
If you have the perk, try pickpocketing the robes she has equipped off her or remove them from her inventory some other way.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2193 8296 7119
#7ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 7:24:39 PM
anothrgamer1234 posted...
If you have the perk, try pickpocketing the robes she has equipped off her or remove them from her inventory some other way.

I don't have the perk, is there another way? How is everyone else doing it? I hate Bethesda for constantly doing this.
---
#8ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 7:26:52 PM
Nevermind. Gave her Morokei which forced her to remove robes because of the built in hood, which made her equip armor :)
---
#9ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 7:56:10 PM
Now I have a different problem. If I take Morokei back she drops all the armor for the robes. So I tried dismissing her while she was wearing Morokei because that's the only way the blue robes show up in her inventory.

But if I dismiss her she wont speak to me again, so if I dismiss her to finally take away her god awful blue robes she tries to leave with my damn dragon priest mask!
---
#10Raven_ShikumiPosted 11/28/2011 7:58:07 PM
Do not use Illia as a follower, she is bugged.

Once you dismiss her you can no longer interact with her.

She's a perfect candidate for being a Blade member though.
---
Cannot forgive the mind, drained of emotion,
that seeks eternity.