how do i change Illia's clothes?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how do i change Illia's clothes?!
5 years ago#1
I gave her master destruction robes since she's a mage but she just ignores them. I hate that blue robe she has and I have ton of stuff with way better bonuses but can't figure out how to make her wear them.

I even tried giving her light armor and nothing happened. Can I not make a mage companion wear armor?
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
5 years ago#2
I have the same issue with mage followers equipping better robes. However, I just recruited Illia awhile ago and she put on the full glass armor that Aranea was wearing before.
Currently playing: Skyrim! and Gears of War 3.
Looking forward to: Saint's Row TT, AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, and Fallout: NV Ultimate edition.
5 years ago#3
Was it enchanted? I gave her elven armor and she did nothing :(
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
5 years ago#4
Yep, every part.
Currently playing: Skyrim! and Gears of War 3.
Looking forward to: Saint's Row TT, AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, and Fallout: NV Ultimate edition.
5 years ago#5
What do I have to do to make her take armor?! She put on gloves, boots, and amulets I gave her but ignored the enchanted and unenchanted glass armor in her inventory. I gave her enchanted orcish and she ignored that too.
5 years ago#6
If you have the perk, try pickpocketing the robes she has equipped off her or remove them from her inventory some other way.
Pokemon Black FC: 2193 8296 7119
5 years ago#7
anothrgamer1234 posted...
If you have the perk, try pickpocketing the robes she has equipped off her or remove them from her inventory some other way.

I don't have the perk, is there another way? How is everyone else doing it? I hate Bethesda for constantly doing this.
5 years ago#8
Nevermind. Gave her Morokei which forced her to remove robes because of the built in hood, which made her equip armor :)
5 years ago#9
Now I have a different problem. If I take Morokei back she drops all the armor for the robes. So I tried dismissing her while she was wearing Morokei because that's the only way the blue robes show up in her inventory.

But if I dismiss her she wont speak to me again, so if I dismiss her to finally take away her god awful blue robes she tries to leave with my damn dragon priest mask!
5 years ago#10
Do not use Illia as a follower, she is bugged.

Once you dismiss her you can no longer interact with her.

She's a perfect candidate for being a Blade member though.
Cannot forgive the mind, drained of emotion,
that seeks eternity.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how do i change Illia's clothes?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived