Possible to make/get animal armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible to make/get animal armor?

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
5 years ago#1
Like that bearhead-helmet Galmar Stonefist wears, is it possible to make or acquire something like that? I think it would be badass if I could make wolf-pelt clothing/armor, or a Sabre Cat helmet.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
Werewolf by Night 5 years ago#2
there's the Forsworn helmet with antlers.
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

User Info: Kai_Laguna

Kai_Laguna
5 years ago#3
The bearhat is just stormcloak commander gear. So yea, you can get it. Not sure where you can buy it, but I got a few doing the legion civil war quests.

User Info: Shadonic

Shadonic
5 years ago#4
there is the wolf armour / helmet you can get when doing the companion line of quests, at one point you can pick up the stuff from one of the dead guys you walk by.
When i think of something interesting / smart i'll put it here

Kai_Laguna
5 years ago#5
Just checked my game, the bear hat is called Stormcloak Officer Helmet. There is also armor, boots, and bracers that go with it.

User Info: xIntoTheVoidx

xIntoTheVoidx
5 years ago#6
SoulOfFayth posted...
Like that bearhead-helmet Galmar Stonefist wears, is it possible to make or acquire something like that? I think it would be badass if I could make wolf-pelt clothing/armor, or a Sabre Cat helmet.

You receive this when you reach a certain point in the Civil War Quests on the Stormcloaks side. Why you would want Teddy Bear Armor is beyond me. I tried it on when I got it and my character looked ridiculous. No thanks Galmar, I'll stick with my Nightengale Armor...I pretty sure I just left it on the floor of the Palace...
"Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer Simpson

Kai_Laguna
5 years ago#7

SoulOfFayth posted...

You receive this when you reach a certain point in the Civil War Quests on the Stormcloaks side. Why you would want Teddy Bear Armor is beyond me. I tried it on when I got it and my character looked ridiculous. No thanks Galmar, I'll stick with my Nightengale Armor...I pretty sure I just left it on the floor of the Palace...

All a mater of taste dude, like me for example. I hate the nightingale armor. Looks to much like a fantasy batman suit to me. But I absolutely love the dragonplate gear.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible to make/get animal armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived