Possible to make/get animal armor?

#1SoulOfFaythPosted 11/28/2011 6:40:27 AM
Like that bearhead-helmet Galmar Stonefist wears, is it possible to make or acquire something like that? I think it would be badass if I could make wolf-pelt clothing/armor, or a Sabre Cat helmet.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#2Werewolf by NightPosted 11/28/2011 6:41:55 AM
there's the Forsworn helmet with antlers.
---
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
#3Kai_LagunaPosted 11/28/2011 6:48:00 AM
The bearhat is just stormcloak commander gear. So yea, you can get it. Not sure where you can buy it, but I got a few doing the legion civil war quests.
#4ShadonicPosted 11/28/2011 6:49:15 AM
there is the wolf armour / helmet you can get when doing the companion line of quests, at one point you can pick up the stuff from one of the dead guys you walk by.
---
When i think of something interesting / smart i'll put it here
#5Kai_LagunaPosted 11/28/2011 6:53:52 AM
Just checked my game, the bear hat is called Stormcloak Officer Helmet. There is also armor, boots, and bracers that go with it.
#6xIntoTheVoidxPosted 11/28/2011 6:55:01 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Like that bearhead-helmet Galmar Stonefist wears, is it possible to make or acquire something like that? I think it would be badass if I could make wolf-pelt clothing/armor, or a Sabre Cat helmet.

You receive this when you reach a certain point in the Civil War Quests on the Stormcloaks side. Why you would want Teddy Bear Armor is beyond me. I tried it on when I got it and my character looked ridiculous. No thanks Galmar, I'll stick with my Nightengale Armor...I pretty sure I just left it on the floor of the Palace...
---
"Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer Simpson
#7Kai_LagunaPosted 11/28/2011 7:05:07 AM

SoulOfFayth posted...

You receive this when you reach a certain point in the Civil War Quests on the Stormcloaks side. Why you would want Teddy Bear Armor is beyond me. I tried it on when I got it and my character looked ridiculous. No thanks Galmar, I'll stick with my Nightengale Armor...I pretty sure I just left it on the floor of the Palace...

All a mater of taste dude, like me for example. I hate the nightingale armor. Looks to much like a fantasy batman suit to me. But I absolutely love the dragonplate gear.