So, I married Ysolda and now she's missing.

#1cbftwPosted 11/28/2011 9:35:11 AM
The last time I saw her was at the ceremony. As soon as I said "I Do," she walked out and now she's nowhere to be found. Any idea how I can find her again?
#2imthesledgePosted 11/28/2011 9:40:39 AM
i think i read about a glitch that if you dont stop her from leaving she will disappear (you have to initiate dialogue before she steps out the door because she says how happy she is and all that)

but!

I married her too, and she took a long time to come to the house, so you might want to just wait

(iirc, that dialogue that i was refereing to was her asking where you wanted to live) check around where she used to be maybe?
---
Gamefaqs User "Fable_II" : Are you another one of these people that assumes my name comes from a ****ty game?
#3TakuruPosted 11/28/2011 9:41:05 AM
did you check any homes you own, the marketplace where she often hangs out at, and her house?
#4psicat1976Posted 11/28/2011 9:49:36 AM
If you didn't get a chance to talk to her after the ceremony leave for a few days, then return to the Temple of Mara she should be inside again. If that doesn't work try her house, or any house you own. Your only other shot to find her would be if you haven't done the "A Night to Remember" quest she'll reappear as she's part of the questline.
#5speedkills4121Posted 11/28/2011 9:53:15 AM
shes prolly shackin up with someone else..........id start asking questions
---
if it wasn't for dumb people i wouldn't feel so smart
#6TheSwan1Posted 11/28/2011 9:54:10 AM
i lol'd xD
---
Rockstar games<3