Light armor leveling tips

#1LeaferrPosted 11/28/2011 8:49:43 PM
Yea I need some tips on how to lvl up my light armor skill cuz I bearly get hit( playing stealthy )
---
PSN & GT=Leaferr7
add me your mom did
#2SephirothePosted 11/28/2011 8:50:12 PM
Let enemies hit you
---
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
#3Bourbon_DingoPosted 11/28/2011 8:50:32 PM
Leaferr posted...
Yea I need some tips on how to lvl up my light armor skill cuz I bearly get hit( playing stealthy )

Answered your own question.

Bearly get hit, or get hit by bears.
---
"Why don't we play peace, instead of war?"
"No role models" - Calvin and Hobbes.
#4PwnagePallyPosted 11/28/2011 8:50:40 PM
Leaferr posted...

Pay for it.
---
War doesn't determine who is right only who is left .
#5SoronirPosted 11/28/2011 8:51:09 PM
Find something weak, like mudcrabs, and take a beating. Level Restoration along with it as you try to heal yourself.
#6slothicaPosted 11/28/2011 8:51:16 PM
Lock a dungewon at level three.

Come back later a much higher level, and let the inhabitants beat you senseless.

Or just let inhabitatnts of any dugeon beat you senseless.
---
Now renting out my sig space!
Got something to say? Rent my sig, and let the world know.
#7lovelesskPosted 11/28/2011 8:51:32 PM
Sephirothe posted...
Let enemies hit you

First post nails it.

Spend some time acting like a warrior earlier on or jump into a dungeon without clearing it. Later, come back to it with enemies spawned at the lower level and let them beat on you.
---
Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]
#8TalentedMPosted 11/28/2011 8:55:33 PM(edited)
Let mudcrabs hit you. Or start getting hit more.

My stealthy character is having the same problem. So I just didn't invest points into armor. Hell I may not WEAR armor and just wear clothes enchanted with what I need...

Illusion makes it so I don't ever need to fight someone 1 on 1 and being stealthy and 15x (soon 30x) crits means I kill everything I come across. Dragons be damned - Stealth is a better alternative to armor anyway 100 and all the perks make you a beast who can get away with anything...

(ALSO - BEST AREA TO DO THIS IN)

When you are level 1 you come across a mine near the starting 3 stones (Thief, Warrior, Mage). I hop in there just in case I need to have it at that level so I can come back to it to level things (Block, Armors, etc). There is nothing in the cave to really do and nothing of severe importance - So it was perfect for me.
#9nodescriptorPosted 11/28/2011 8:53:37 PM
Brawls! You can still heal yourself, eat, and drink potions during brawls. No worries about catching diseases from mudcrabs or random dragon attacks while outdoors, either.
#10TicolmanPosted 11/28/2011 8:53:37 PM
you sir are a nooblet