Light armor leveling tips

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Light armor leveling tips
4 years ago#1
Yea I need some tips on how to lvl up my light armor skill cuz I bearly get hit( playing stealthy )
PSN & GT=Leaferr7
add me your mom did
4 years ago#2
Let enemies hit you
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
4 years ago#3
Leaferr posted...
Yea I need some tips on how to lvl up my light armor skill cuz I bearly get hit( playing stealthy )

Answered your own question.

Bearly get hit, or get hit by bears.
"Why don't we play peace, instead of war?"
"No role models" - Calvin and Hobbes.
4 years ago#4
Leaferr posted...

Pay for it.
War doesn't determine who is right only who is left .
4 years ago#5
Find something weak, like mudcrabs, and take a beating. Level Restoration along with it as you try to heal yourself.
4 years ago#6
Lock a dungewon at level three.

Come back later a much higher level, and let the inhabitants beat you senseless.

Or just let inhabitatnts of any dugeon beat you senseless.
Now renting out my sig space!
Got something to say? Rent my sig, and let the world know.
4 years ago#7
Sephirothe posted...
Let enemies hit you

First post nails it.

Spend some time acting like a warrior earlier on or jump into a dungeon without clearing it. Later, come back to it with enemies spawned at the lower level and let them beat on you.
Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]
4 years ago#8
Let mudcrabs hit you. Or start getting hit more.

My stealthy character is having the same problem. So I just didn't invest points into armor. Hell I may not WEAR armor and just wear clothes enchanted with what I need...

Illusion makes it so I don't ever need to fight someone 1 on 1 and being stealthy and 15x (soon 30x) crits means I kill everything I come across. Dragons be damned - Stealth is a better alternative to armor anyway 100 and all the perks make you a beast who can get away with anything...

(ALSO - BEST AREA TO DO THIS IN)

When you are level 1 you come across a mine near the starting 3 stones (Thief, Warrior, Mage). I hop in there just in case I need to have it at that level so I can come back to it to level things (Block, Armors, etc). There is nothing in the cave to really do and nothing of severe importance - So it was perfect for me.
4 years ago#9
Brawls! You can still heal yourself, eat, and drink potions during brawls. No worries about catching diseases from mudcrabs or random dragon attacks while outdoors, either.
4 years ago#10
you sir are a nooblet
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Light armor leveling tips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived