Uttering Hills camp help please?

#1romana86Posted 11/28/2011 10:11:38 PM

So I have a quest to kill the leader of the Uttering Hill Camp - this is different from the one where you need to kill the Summerset Shadows here (I've done that one already). Enough time in the game has passed for this dungeon to have respawned twice now. The first time, the quest marker led me to an empty room and was above an empty chair. It was funny, but annoying, but I figured I hadn't allowed enough time for it to respawn entirely, even though the quest marker told me to go there. Whatever, so I waited a really long time till I tried it again just now. I went through, rekilled everyone (they're still Summerset Shadows?) and the quest marker seems to be below the bandit leader's room now.

Now I've tried the guidebook and looking for answers online but I couldn't find anything helpful. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if there is a secret entrance to another part of this dungeon that I'm just not finding (and trust, I'm looking everywhere for it). Has anyone else done this quest that could answer that?

#2romana86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 10:14:31 PM

I didn't burn the banner before, if that has something to do with it? I just burned it now. If no one knows the answer, I'm gonna wait a long time again for the dungeon to respawn and then try one more time. If it doesn't work then, I'm considering it glitched and abandoning :/ At least it's just a miscellaneous thing. I can't even remember where I got the assignment lol

#3romana86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 11:02:43 PM

no one knows anything about this?

#4tormenttheclownPosted 11/30/2011 8:45:27 PM
I am having the same problem you are with the quest. As i recall, I got the mission as a bounty mission.
#5kanamaksPosted 12/2/2011 12:45:32 PM
i have exactly same problem too
#6ElectricApathyPosted 12/2/2011 1:53:53 PM
Same here. I burned the banner this time but I can't find the leader cause I killed him last time and my quest marker says I don't have the quest active.
---
If at first you don't succeed.......you are still being charged by the hour!