What is that armor the wood elf is wearing in the loading screen?

#1Das_VedanyaPosted 11/29/2011 6:43:30 AM
Each of the races has a loading screen, and so far each of them is wearing an armor I've found in game, but the loading screen for the wood elf has what looks like leather armor with the shoulderpads taken off. Is this an armor in the actual game? If so, what's the best way to go about getting it?
#2ChickenChaserPosted 11/29/2011 6:48:21 AM(edited)
I'm not sure which load screen you're talking about - but Thieves Guild armor which you get for free upon joining the guild looks like leather armor with smaller shoulder pads ...

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/1686-2-1322357126.jpg

That's a retextured version of it... the actual in-game Thieves Guild armor looks just like that, except it's all brown and black.
---
#3Zegma310Posted 11/29/2011 6:51:02 AM
There is armor that you can get while doing a special mission for the thieves guild that has no shoulder pads or sleeves
---
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#4Das_Vedanya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 6:53:07 AM
ChickenChaser posted...
I'm not sure which load screen you're talking about - but Thieves Guild armor which you get for free upon joining the guild looks like leather armor with smaller shoulder pads ...

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/1686-2-1322357126.jpg

That's a retextured version of it... the actual in-game Thieves Guild armor looks just like that, except it's all brown and black.
---

I know what the thieves guild armor looks like. This isn't thieves guild armor. The khajiit loading screen features the thieves guild armor. Let me be clear, this armor has no shoulderpads at all. It also featured the same armored kilt that the leather armor has, thieves guild armor has no kilt.
#5garfeePosted 11/29/2011 7:08:59 AM
You talkin about the blond elf with long grey coat with yellow on it?

It's actually a form of Mage robe

I think it's thalmor
#6Das_Vedanya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 3:10:46 PM
garfee posted...
You talkin about the blond elf with long grey coat with yellow on it?

It's actually a form of Mage robe

I think it's thalmor

That's a high elf. I specifically asked for the wood elf armor.
#7bestatfallinPosted 11/29/2011 3:12:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8jungledeevaPosted 11/29/2011 3:15:17 PM
not sure what you're talking about TC

also how was he being a dink??
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
Ned Flanders + Edna Krabapple = True Love Forever.
#9bestatfallinPosted 11/29/2011 3:17:56 PM
seemed like it to me. People are trying to help, and he seems rather stern with his replies. "I know what the thieves guild armor looks like thank you" or "I specifically asked for the wood elf" don't exactly sound like things I would say to people who are trying to help me.
---
Pour me another, 'cause I can still see the floor.
#10EllesarienPosted 11/29/2011 3:18:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]