Statue of dibella...

#1memphis12Posted 12/1/2011 2:13:23 AM
I have the miscellaneous quest; Steal the statue in the temple of Dibella

I have stolen key from girl in temple and am now in the main bit of temple where the mother is & status.

If I steal the statue, I can get out and take it to the guy for 150gold
If I talk to the mother the misc quest vanishes and a new quest starts called: the heart of dibella & the misc quest fails :(

If I steel and then talk to the mother the statue is removed from my inventory.

Is there a way of doing the both quests?

Thanks in advance
If I can only do one - which one is best to do?
#2Lasher DragonPosted 12/1/2011 2:22:28 AM
I dunno what selling it gets you (besides gold apparently), but I'm pretty sure if you work with the Dibella chick you'll get the permanent active power Agent of Dibella, which causes you to do more damage to the opposite sex in combat.

Save it & try 'em both?
#3memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 2:25:46 AM
Lasher Dragon posted...
I dunno what selling it gets you (besides gold apparently), but I'm pretty sure if you work with the Dibella chick you'll get the permanent active power Agent of Dibella, which causes you to do more damage to the opposite sex in combat.

Save it & try 'em both?

Cheers for quick reply.

I've decided 150gold def isn't worth me going against my game morals lol. Im doing the quest for the women.

Women always find a way to get you to do what they want. Funny that.
#4captain_tylorPosted 12/1/2011 2:26:52 AM
I gave statue to the bum, and then returned and got quest from priestess.
#5moonkill3Posted 12/1/2011 8:08:38 PM
If you do the Heart of Dibella quest upon completing you will get a permanent ability Agent of Dibella,that is from the unofficial elder scrolls pages.But I was looking to see if you could do both cause I stole the statue after I talked to the sisters and its still in my inventory but if you sell it will it wipe other quest?
#6dragoon33Posted 12/1/2011 8:13:43 PM
Just found a Statue of Dibella in the entrance of (can't remember the spelling) Mog Bolag(sp?) Daedric quest where you have to go to the Forsworn Fort to retrieve the priest - As soon as I entered that fort there was one on the second level on the left balcony - Worked for the quest
---
It's not what you say anymore...it's how you say it that matters....
#7moonkill3Posted 12/1/2011 8:16:21 PM
Apparently if you accept heart of dibella it erases the other quest.
#8HighpitchsoloPosted 12/1/2011 8:18:20 PM
If you finish the quest the mother gives you, you get a permanent blessing of +25% damage to enemies of the opposite sex. I think that's worth a bit more than 150 gold.
#9MerenwenHelyanePosted 12/3/2011 5:41:35 PM
I have a statue I found in east company place when doing thieves guild stuff
so will need to see if that will work ;)
---
Host: The horse doesn't have any armor on right now
Todd Howard: It doesn't *laughs* Insert all the jokes you want.
#10FlynArcPosted 12/3/2011 5:43:29 PM
lol, when I read the Topic Title I thought the TC was going to say..."is naked". Cuz thats what I though when I first saw the statue.
---
~=====/*A \\ I*II)*))I*II//_/ =======<<<>
~~===//_/\_\\I_II\_\\I_II\\_\===<<>