Where is Niruin (Archery Trainer)?

#1Lil_ZePosted 12/1/2011 10:18:40 AM
I read he was in the Thieves Guild in the Ratway. I went there and he is nowhere to be seen. Can someone please help me with this information? Thanks.
---
"I used to have magic resistances. Then I took an arrow to the knee." So funny, huh guys?! HAHA... :l
#2ClutchBrakePosted 12/1/2011 10:30:04 AM
Lil_Ze posted...
I read he was in the Thieves Guild in the Ratway. I went there and he is nowhere to be seen. Can someone please help me with this information? Thanks.

In the Cistern area of the thieves guild. Be sure to look in the training area if he is not in the main round cistern area. I seem to recall the entrance to the training area being a passageway in the alcove by the alchemy table.
#3Lil_Ze(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 10:34:18 AM
ClutchBrake posted...
Lil_Ze posted...

In the Cistern area of the thieves guild. Be sure to look in the training area if he is not in the main round cistern area. I seem to recall the entrance to the training area being a passageway in the alcove by the alchemy table.

You rock, man. Thanks.
---
"I used to have magic resistances. Then I took an arrow to the knee." So funny, huh guys?! HAHA... :l