Sigdis Gauldurson..... ouch.

#1EF5TornadoPosted 12/3/2011 6:45:41 PM
Yeah what the hell is up with this guy. I mean I'm glad the game finally started to give me some sort of challenge. But this is HUGE spike in difficulty from what I'm seeing of this guy.

I'm talking about the boss that splits into 3, and uses the unrelenting force shout on you whenever you get near him, destroying your health and disarming you throwing your weapon somewhere random along with your own body flailing away like a crash test dummy.

Strategy please? :(
---
:-/
#2Evilmonkey22556Posted 12/3/2011 6:47:36 PM
I had the same problem. It was even worse when he used Disarm, then Unrelenting Force..I lost my sword and couldn't find it.

Just pay attention to the helmets. The real Sigdis has different horns. Get close immediately and start wailing on him.

The second boss fight against him is possibly worse, because they all use Unrelenting Force. I still have nightmares about it.
---
Ev oui lyh nayt drec fedruid y dnyhcmydun, oui bmyo duu syho jetau kysac.
PSN: GloriousEggs XBL: GloriousEggs
#3CCCCCCCCCHrisPosted 12/3/2011 6:48:50 PM
first u gotta figure out which guy is the real sigdis. because if u hit the other two he'll just teleport. my suggestion would be to pick him off with arrows and the occasional shout. once u hit him once his health is down a little bit allowing u to ignore the fakes whose health are always full.
---
Breathing creates oxydation inside your body which kills you slowly... Thus, not breathing would grant you eternal youth and life.
#4EF5Tornado(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 6:49:55 PM
Oh I have no problem seeing which one is the real one. It's the getting my ass kicked after the initial contact that is troubling.
---
:-/
#5agentspoonPosted 12/3/2011 6:51:13 PM
Wait. Enemies Fus Ro Dah actually sends you flying?

When ever I get hit by it all my character does is grunt and stagger back a little but.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#6CCCCCCCCCHrisPosted 12/3/2011 6:51:33 PM
what type of character are you? this can be difficult for two handed/ sword and sheild type characters.
---
Breathing creates oxydation inside your body which kills you slowly... Thus, not breathing would grant you eternal youth and life.
#7Major_MarthPosted 12/3/2011 6:53:52 PM
A bow makes this fight so much easier
---
horror's right. Which is why I rock my Carrier Pigeon 4S.
- MercilessOne987
#8Evilmonkey22556Posted 12/3/2011 6:55:01 PM
agentspoon posted...
Wait. Enemies Fus Ro Dah actually sends you flying?

When ever I get hit by it all my character does is grunt and stagger back a little but.

When most Draugr use it, it's just staggering and grunting.

Sigdis and Draugr Death Overlords send you flying.

It's extremely frustrating when all three Sigdises do it at once.
---
Ev oui lyh nayt drec fedruid y dnyhcmydun, oui bmyo duu syho jetau kysac.
PSN: GloriousEggs XBL: GloriousEggs
#9simpleghostPosted 12/3/2011 6:55:13 PM
bow + sneak. dont think i was even detected during this fight
#10CCCCCCCCCHrisPosted 12/3/2011 6:57:47 PM
having a versatile character makes this fight alot easier.. if you aren't a sneaky type or a good archer try using a spellsword type approach.
---