Is it possible to give yourself Shout Cooldown Reduction with console commands?

#1Maddy ValentinePosted 12/4/2011 5:05:45 AM
Topic

TYVM :D
---
Quote from point09micron, describing skillsets in FFT: "Meliadoul: all action abilities are made of win"
#2Maddy Valentine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2011 5:29:37 AM
FYI: yes, it is.

The command is:

player.setav.shoutrecoverymult [value]

1 = 100% recovery time. 0.5 = 50% recovery time. 0 = no recovery time between shouts.
---
Quote from point09micron, describing skillsets in FFT: "Meliadoul: all action abilities are made of win"
#3FoppePosted 12/4/2011 5:32:59 AM
They gave us th possibility to use console commands with the latest patch?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4evolutionmbPosted 12/4/2011 6:05:32 AM
Yes.
The command is the following.

Back out of the Xbox gamefaqs forum, and logvinto the CPU to find your answer!
You people are sooooo lazy, and please don't say that we are all just playing the same game so you saw no need to go to the right section in the first place.
End command.
#5shawn10000000Posted 12/4/2011 6:05:48 AM
Foppe posted...
They gave us th possibility to use console commands with the latest patch?

PC users use this board because it's the most popular. i don't really approve but that ain't gonna stop em lol.
---
Forgive my running away from a discussion not going my way and reliance on grammar. I am a European.
#6Maddy Valentine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2011 6:51:35 AM
Holy wrong board, Batman!

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was posting on the 360 board. I thought I was in the PC section. My bad.

And, no, I don't "use the 360 board because it has more people". I must have misclicked, simply. I'm firmly against console versions of TES games.
---