Infinite Dragon Shout usage without cooldown, how to do it all in here

#1eugene1222Posted 12/4/2011 3:04:16 PM
This is a very simple guide which could be followed by even someone who contracted "Brain Rot"

The steps:
1. Make fortify restoration potions
2. Drink them. Make sure your restoration in active effects is fortified by AT LEAST 500%! IF IT IS NOT, DRINK MORE POTIONS!
3. Equip an amulet of talos once you drank all the potions
4. NOW YOU CAN SHOUT WITHOUT COOLDOWN! HAVE FUN, AND SHOUT RESPONSIBLY! (so try not to call odaviing more than once for example)

As long as you have the amulet equipped, you will still shout without cooldown no matter what the game or anyone says. EVEN IF THE POTION DURATION RUNS OUT!

Phew, hope thats easy enough to understand for everyone.
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#2B_COWPosted 12/4/2011 3:05:44 PM
Wow, easier than I thought, Ill try this next time I play.
---
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.
#3jakk66Posted 12/4/2011 3:07:22 PM
I dont understand why people try to exploit this game. Doesn't make any sense to me.
---
I hate spaghetti, they hate black people. Who cares? - paradox world
#4jammymacsterPosted 12/4/2011 3:10:00 PM(edited)
jakk66 posted...
I dont understand why people try to exploit this game. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Because it's fun. It's not necessarily something people do on a normal playthrough but rather something just to mess around with.
Personally I'd find it hilarious to run through cities using Unrelenting Force non-stop, sending everyone flying.

Also is this post-patch? Because whenever I try to drink multiple Fortify Restoration potions I only benefit from the first one.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#5El_DiablozPosted 12/4/2011 4:34:42 PM
Id like to know too
#6NeuralLaxativePosted 12/4/2011 4:36:31 PM
why does this work? i mean not that it matters but I dont understand why increasing restoration astronomically would decrease shout time in the first place
---
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
*Undisputed Words With Friends champion of Gamefaqs*
#7PanopictonguyPosted 12/4/2011 4:38:09 PM
jakk66 posted...

Infinite shouts seem fun to me and I believe this should have been doable by normal means as a reward for players who depend on shouts more than anything else.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#8Erroneous_SnakePosted 12/4/2011 4:38:21 PM
jakk66 posted...

I know, I don't like having fun either. What a bunch of weirdos for doing so.
---
This message has been brought to you from my Droid X!
#9PanopictonguyPosted 12/4/2011 4:40:18 PM
NeuralLaxative posted...
why does this work? i mean not that it matters but I dont understand why increasing restoration astronomically would decrease shout time in the first place

Fortify X Skill = Restoration School
Fortifying Restoration = Fortified Fortification.

It works for anything fortify.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#10ShockWav3Posted 12/4/2011 4:40:22 PM
I thought you needed like 5 alchemy perks and use custom potions that were boasted with an alchemy skill raising piece of enchanted gear?
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox