Necromancer roleplaying in skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Necromancer roleplaying in skyrim

User Info: Seth_William

Seth_William
5 years ago#1
ok in skyrim i am trying to roleplay as a necromancer but i don't know what i should do? i have dead thrall and the ritual stone power, and i decorated my house with skeletons from the labrynthian. anytihng else i can do?

User Info: anothrgamer1234

anothrgamer1234
5 years ago#2
Wear the Hooded Black Robes or the Black Robes. If you don't have any, kill the nearest necromancer and take his. Or buy them from a store if they have it in stock.
Pokemon Black FC: 2193 8296 7119

User Info: Citrate1007

Citrate1007
5 years ago#3
You need Azura's Star - fixed so it collects human souls.
The Dark Brother Hood rewards you with a spell that lets you summon a ghost companion (great because when he dies you can just recast), though he can't carry your gear. This is a once a day power so I don't think it conflicts with other conjurations, but I haven't tested it.
You need to collect human hearts and human flesh to place around your dinning room.
Get the 1-3 executioner's hoods from the Dark Brotherhood and enchant them with something wicked because running around with one of those on is just creepy.
Become a Vampire.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
5 years ago#4
Citrate1007 posted...
You need Azura's Star - fixed so it collects human souls.
The Dark Brother Hood rewards you with a spell that lets you summon a ghost companion (great because when he dies you can just recast), though he can't carry your gear. This is a once a day power so I don't think it conflicts with other conjurations, but I haven't tested it.
You need to collect human hearts and human flesh to place around your dinning room.
Get the 1-3 executioner's hoods from the Dark Brotherhood and enchant them with something wicked because running around with one of those on is just creepy.
Become a Vampire.

I'd reccomend against becoming a vampire.. the magicka regen and health going away is quite annoying... other than that, he's got it right.
Forgive my running away from a discussion not going my way and reliance on grammar. I am a European.

User Info: Ztyrhent

Ztyrhent
5 years ago#5
You might be able to give an execution hood to a "follower" then resurrect them to have very creepy followers.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Necromancer roleplaying in skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived