Necromancer roleplaying in skyrim

#1Seth_WilliamPosted 12/5/2011 9:03:31 AM
ok in skyrim i am trying to roleplay as a necromancer but i don't know what i should do? i have dead thrall and the ritual stone power, and i decorated my house with skeletons from the labrynthian. anytihng else i can do?
#2anothrgamer1234Posted 12/5/2011 9:10:35 AM
Wear the Hooded Black Robes or the Black Robes. If you don't have any, kill the nearest necromancer and take his. Or buy them from a store if they have it in stock.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2193 8296 7119
#3Citrate1007Posted 12/5/2011 9:41:50 AM(edited)
You need Azura's Star - fixed so it collects human souls.
The Dark Brother Hood rewards you with a spell that lets you summon a ghost companion (great because when he dies you can just recast), though he can't carry your gear. This is a once a day power so I don't think it conflicts with other conjurations, but I haven't tested it.
You need to collect human hearts and human flesh to place around your dinning room.
Get the 1-3 executioner's hoods from the Dark Brotherhood and enchant them with something wicked because running around with one of those on is just creepy.
Become a Vampire.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#4shawn10000000Posted 12/5/2011 9:58:57 AM
Citrate1007 posted...
You need Azura's Star - fixed so it collects human souls.
The Dark Brother Hood rewards you with a spell that lets you summon a ghost companion (great because when he dies you can just recast), though he can't carry your gear. This is a once a day power so I don't think it conflicts with other conjurations, but I haven't tested it.
You need to collect human hearts and human flesh to place around your dinning room.
Get the 1-3 executioner's hoods from the Dark Brotherhood and enchant them with something wicked because running around with one of those on is just creepy.
Become a Vampire.

I'd reccomend against becoming a vampire.. the magicka regen and health going away is quite annoying... other than that, he's got it right.
---
Forgive my running away from a discussion not going my way and reliance on grammar. I am a European.
#5ZtyrhentPosted 12/5/2011 10:01:40 AM
You might be able to give an execution hood to a "follower" then resurrect them to have very creepy followers.