how many skill points do you get?

#1kenshindonoPosted 12/6/2011 4:25:32 AM
Im trying to plan out roughly what im going to spend my skill points on and would like to know what the total cap is on the number of points you can get. Im not quite sure what im going for and would like to possibly do both 1h and 2h specilization but am not sure if i will have enough points

Anyone know the total?

Side question: do enemies scale with you like in Oblivion? It was horrible not feeling any more powerfull because of the scaling in that game. I dont want to shoot for the cap to get all my skills and wind up making the game way harder.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die"-Jade/TOA
#2DjinnKazamaPosted 12/6/2011 4:26:59 AM
80 points.
---
GameFAQs is the worst site on the internet, with the worst moderators, and the worst community.
#3DjinnKazamaPosted 12/6/2011 4:27:34 AM
And yes, sorry - enemies scale, but at intervals, and not level by level.
---
GameFAQs is the worst site on the internet, with the worst moderators, and the worst community.
#4SomnambulisticPosted 12/6/2011 4:28:03 AM
I believe it's about 80, and yes the enemies do scale with you, but not to the extreme extent they did in Oblivion. You'll still be fighting a lot of the same enemies at 25 that you did at 5.
---
Postin', postin', buttered toastin'.
#5edmullins73Posted 12/6/2011 4:29:10 AM
For fun, i maxed all my skill levels out when I hit level 81. So I'm thinking there are 81 skill points. I may be wrong though. On a side not, the game quit being fun at level 81 so I deleted the character and started a new game.
---
+15 Frost Resistant