Shrouded Cowl... why do only Girls get the mask???

#1Oliver_StarkPosted 12/6/2011 6:56:28 PM
It simply isn't fair.

Female character's have the choice between unmasked and masked Cowls while the Males are stuck with unmasked no matter what.

It's madness!!

Of course there is an Ancient Shrouded Armour set... does that set have a mask for males? I doubt it. Bethesda's so sexist. <pouts>
---
"I am never wrong. One time, I thought I was wrong, but it turns out, I was mistaken."
#2Oliver_Stark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 7:00:24 PM
.pmuB
---
"I am never wrong. One time, I thought I was wrong, but it turns out, I was mistaken."
#3Ajd_KingPosted 12/6/2011 7:02:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4romana86Posted 12/6/2011 7:02:58 PM

Huh? When I went into the DB sanctuary there were two different types of cowls - one is just called Shrouded Cowl, the other is called Shrouded Cowl (maskless).

#5Oliver_Stark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 7:05:36 PM
romana86 posted...
Huh? When I went into the DB sanctuary there were two different types of cowls - one is just called Shrouded Cowl, the other is called Shrouded Cowl (maskless).

Yup, and they are both maskless on Males.

If you are female then the Shrouded Cowl is Masked and the other one is (obviously) maskless.
---
#6Gamer-ChrisPosted 12/6/2011 7:05:44 PM
Ajd_King posted...
Women should be seen and not heard, the mask tries to cover the mouth.

Oh lord...
---
I like video games.
#7romana86Posted 12/6/2011 7:08:30 PM

Oliver_Stark posted...
romana86 posted...

Yup, and they are both maskless on Males.

If you are female then the Shrouded Cowl is Masked and the other one is (obviously) maskless.
---

That's really strange. Is this widely confirmed amongst players of male characters? Could it just be a glitch in your game? What race are you playing? (that could have something to do with it?)

#8aaron_7681Posted 12/6/2011 7:16:36 PM
Nope, not just his I tried both no mask for my scarred up blind eye male orc.
#9MiNdWarped67780Posted 12/6/2011 7:22:27 PM
All 4 types for the males, doesn't have a mask. I was dissapointed.
---
"One minute can decide the outcome of the battle, one hour the outcome of the campaign, and one day the fate of the country"- Field Marshal Suvorov
#10CrimsonTrailPosted 12/6/2011 7:25:45 PM
This were makeh me the sad sauce too.
---
BBQFox