Senna is freaking gorgeous

#1artiss2kPosted 12/11/2011 9:36:52 AM
don't underestimate what's under priestesses hoods! i went to the temple of dibella in Markarth which is the goddess of beauty, women, and art. i was looking for the only redguard woman in the game that you can marry since i'm redguard, but when i saw Senna i got really close to her and she's freaking beautiful, ice blue eyes and bluish looking markings on her forehead. of course i had to kill her and take her robes off to see what she really looked like and she is indeed beautiful.

so now i'm going to marry her of course, but her clothes can't be pick-pocketed off or anything, i don't want her to wear that damned hooded robe all of the time. she's not a potential follower so i'm not sure if i can trade clothes to her when she's my wife. if i can't changer her clothes i'm thinking twice about marrying. anybody know if it can be done?
#2Immortal_AzraelPosted 12/11/2011 9:39:45 AM
I've also been considering marrying her but I don't want her wearing robes all the time.
---
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg
#3SchesparnPosted 12/11/2011 9:41:42 AM
You... you make me nervous, TC. You do.

"I thought she was really pretty, so I had to kill her so I could see her naked."

... You just... just stay away from me, okay? e_e
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#4Werewolf by NightPosted 12/11/2011 9:42:00 AM
you're going to marry a dead woman? you're sick.
---
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
#5lethalbydefaultPosted 12/11/2011 9:42:29 AM
dude-man, its a video game. There are beautiful woman outside too.
---
www.lethalbydefault.com
#6TurtlebreadPosted 12/11/2011 9:43:43 AM
lethalbydefault posted...
dude-man, its a video game. There are beautiful woman outside too.

Lol, joke post.
#7Ajd_KingPosted 12/11/2011 9:44:09 AM
I was putting up with your appreciation of the in game women up to the point where you said you killed and stripped her. I kind of, uh, got a little weirded out there.
#8lubmelubyouPosted 12/11/2011 9:45:45 AM
Ajd_King posted...
I was putting up with your appreciation of the in game women up to the point where you said you killed and stripped her. I kind of, uh, got a little weirded out there.

I thought this was normal practice?
#9Giant-EnemyCrabPosted 12/11/2011 10:22:16 AM
I saw this really pretty girl walking around Markarth the other day. I walked up to her and just got a good look at her face. I was right! Though, she was wearing a hood, so it was kind of hard to see.

So I stabbed her in the chest, and ripped her clothes off. What a looker.

I'm now considering marrying this beautiful, dead body. What a lovely woman.

There's nothing weird with that TC. People murder women and marry the corpses all the time!
#10ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 12/11/2011 10:24:59 AM
I think we all know what the question here is. Can you strip her naked?
---
[psn]TG-Raylock of Firefight Company! [FfC]
This is the problem of the gaming industry, and its only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw