Where is the Tower of Mzark??

#1eyet00thPosted 12/12/2011 4:04:04 PM

Active quest is 'Transcribing the Mundane' and I need to find the Lexicon.  I keep going around the glaciers above and below ground and can't find the endpoint.  'Clarevoyance' spell in Blackreach brings me to a lever that lifts me up to SkyRim, then the spell leads me right back into Blackreach!!  I've circled the pathway three times - it keeps trailing me out/in of Blackreach.  I assume the spell is glitching, but where the heck is the Tower of Mzark?? 

#2HalecticPosted 12/12/2011 4:05:12 PM
When i cant find a path to a location, i just jump over the mountains until i get there.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#3TheD1ddlerPosted 12/12/2011 4:12:22 PM
im pretty sure you need to access the tower of mzark through blackreach, as the entrance in the overworld is gated and only accessable from there after you exit the tower the first time.

the part of the main quest (elder knowledge) that requires you to find the elder scroll for esbern and pathhurnax or whatever that dragons name is will lead you into blackreach from the dewmer ruin of alftand. once in blackreach just head towards the west/southwest end of it and you should be able to find the entrance to the tower of mzark. its easier to find with elder knowledge as your active quest
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#4jonnyk82Posted 12/12/2011 4:12:48 PM
Not sure what the problem is. I just did this quest yesterday, and my quest marker took me straight to the "Tower of Mzark" elevator.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was on the "left" side of Black Reach (not sure what Cardinal direction that is....but when you first enter Blackreach, if you're looking straight-ahead, it should be on the left side somewhere.

But I could be wrong...it's easy to get lost in there.
---
Apparently, a certain user can get away with harassing me as much as he wants, but as soon as I ask the mods why, I get modded. Double standard.
#5eyet00th(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2011 4:23:02 PM

the part of the main quest (elder knowledge) that requires you to find the elder scroll for esbern and pathhurnax or whatever that dragons name is will lead you into blackreach from the dewmer ruin of alftand. once in blackreach just head towards the west/southwest end of it and you should be able to find the entrance to the tower of mzark. its easier to find with elder knowledge as your active quest
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero[/QUOTE]

AH! That did it! Changing the active quest to 'Elder knowledge' put the marker by the tower! I ran right by it several times, putting too much faith in the clairvoyance spell.  You have my gratitude!!! Thanks!