Thief NPC? :O

#1ShytheSepthKangPosted 12/17/2011 8:38:39 AM
I wasn't actually sure it was true. I had heard some people saying your home can be ransacked by evil thieves, but I treated that more as a rumor than anything. And I never use my Housecarls, so that's that.
And now, I've finally seen a "Thief" NPC, after hours and hours of gaming o.O (got more or less 80 hours?), getting out of the shop in Riverwood ,just to be attacked by a guard.

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/img0242cl.jpg/)

Maybe it's something everyone already knew was fact and I'm the only ignorant guy around here, sorry if I'm filling the board with something stupid or useless, but this game continues to surprise and excite me and I felt like telling other people in case someone else never found one in the game.
Dunno if they can really raid your house as people say, but I guess it true.

Anyway, they're pretty rare I guess. Or really good and never get caught by me XD
---
Topic: Why do people refer to the Berserker as a SHE???(GoW)
Answer: Ever seen a woman on her period and you just ate the last of the ice cream?
#2RuzinusPosted 12/17/2011 8:40:45 AM
They appear in Riften a lot.

They don't rob your home.
---
FOR THE LUNDRAY!
"It's really big, but it's cursed."
#3HugclawPosted 12/17/2011 8:40:53 AM
Yeah, Housecarls kill thieves.
#4WusaiPosted 12/17/2011 8:42:54 AM
I've run into these guys getting their heads thumped by guards in whiterun and markath.

I always wait then steal their ill gotten gains for myself.

I do root for them though, being the sneaky argonian that my character is, sadly none have made it out of the city alive.
---
xboxlive gamertag: giovanni423
#5ShytheSepthKang(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2011 8:44:04 AM
Riften, well sounds reasonable. Not that I've seen them there. But I don't visit the place much either.

Eheh...so one day I could come back home and find a cadaver in my house? That'll be funny.
---
Topic: Why do people refer to the Berserker as a SHE???(GoW)
Answer: Ever seen a woman on her period and you just ate the last of the ice cream?
#6JohnnySomethingPosted 12/17/2011 8:44:22 AM
Don't thieves also try and hold you up on the road as well? They've tried it with me once or twice. At least I'm pretty sure he was named 'Thief'. One time it was a Khajit, the other time it was a Bosmer.
#7S7atblakkPosted 12/17/2011 8:48:26 AM
i was walking and a theif came up to me and was tryna mug me, he was in all shadow im guessing thats some sort of spell
---
XBL Gamertag- S7atblack
#8S7atblakkPosted 12/17/2011 8:50:11 AM
JohnnySomething posted...
Don't thieves also try and hold you up on the road as well? They've tried it with me once or twice. At least I'm pretty sure he was named 'Thief'. One time it was a Khajit, the other time it was a Bosmer.

lmao yeah and im all in heavy armor and whatnot like wtf this guy -_- *slice slice* moving on
---
XBL Gamertag- S7atblack
#9JohnnySomethingPosted 12/17/2011 8:53:18 AM
S7atblakk posted...
JohnnySomething posted...

lmao yeah and im all in heavy armor and whatnot like wtf this guy -_- *slice slice* moving on

I would just choose "I don't have time for this." and he'd get all mad, and then all dead shortly thereafter.
#10TheOneWhoIsNonePosted 12/17/2011 8:54:25 AM
Was in Riften. A thief was getting pounded on by some guards... And Brynjolf was helping them.

What a douche. Like a highschooler who beats on his friend with the bullies to look cool... Except he died.
---
Alignment: Chaotic Good
"Y'know what'd improve this place? A brothel."