How do you refill the dawnstar invisible chest?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you refill the dawnstar invisible chest?
4 years ago#1
I've tried waiting, saving and killing whats her face, and then reloading, none of it works >.<
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
4 years ago#2
You have to gain access to the Toeh.
4 years ago#3
wait till the traveling merchant is outside.

check her inventory.

save the game.

kill her.

load the game.

check her inventory.

check chest.

you have to make sure you check her inventory after you reset her, that resets the chest.
4 years ago#4
From what I read you have to wait until the kajiit merchant is in the camp and ask her what she has to sell.
---
Warlocks though....they don't just want to kill you....they give you cancer, a random STD, and smallpox.....and then laugh at you afterwards.-The IcecreamMan
4 years ago#5
GhidorahMan posted...
From what I read you have to wait until the kajiit merchant is in the camp and ask her what she has to sell.

I noticed it doesnt matter where she is in skyrim the chest will refill after you talk to her
---
Arguing with a lore whore is like banging your'e head against a wall.
4 years ago#6
Locke90 posted...
GhidorahMan posted...

I noticed it doesnt matter where she is in skyrim the chest will refill after you talk to her

yea as long as you reset her inventory and then check her inventory. ive done it before outside whiterun
4 years ago#7
You obviously put everything back in it. Refilled!
---
GT:Andman13
4 years ago#8
Loot chest. Wait 48 hours. Talk to Akhari(?) one of the kajiit merchants as you enter dawnstar. Chest will refresh with new loot. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
---
Lead me not into Temptation... I'll find it myself.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you refill the dawnstar invisible chest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived