How do you restore the Thieves guild completely ?

#1professorkao5Posted 12/19/2011 4:04:11 PM
i have completed at least 10 odd jobs given by vex and delvin, 5 a piece, i'd say good mix of the options each member gives me. i see some slight improvements like carpet in the center, and 1 merchant already set up shop. this is getting tedious, how long before its completely upgraded ? also when and how do i get the thieves guild leader armor ?
#2The CavemanPosted 12/19/2011 4:06:44 PM
From what I understand, you must do 5 jobs per hold, and once you do you'll get a special mission for that particular hold. Once you do the special mission for each hold, I believe the Guild is restored to full.
---
"I know they tell ya, you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious." - Mal Reynolds
#3namja23Posted 12/19/2011 4:07:08 PM
DO all the quests from Delvin and the other chick.
Once you do 5 side jobs per city, besides Riften, you will get a special quest for that city.
Do that for all the cities and you get to restore guild and you become guild master.
---
Your mind is a weapon, confuse it.
#4professorkao5(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 4:27:18 PM
thanks, but what about the guild leader armor ? how do i get that ?
#5LordHellscreamPosted 12/19/2011 4:31:56 PM
you need to do 5 mini-quests for each of the 4 major hold (NOTE: RIFTEN DOESN"T COUNT, the goal spread the influence of the guild to these hold and riften is already under thief guild influence)

Save, then talk to vex and delvin. the mini-jobs you can pick up from vex or delvin. If they give you something that's in riften or some of the hold you have already done, just reload.

once you done 5 jobs in particular hold, Delvin will give you special assignment for that hold.
---
---------------------------------------------------