which race is the most hated in skyrim ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. which race is the most hated in skyrim ?
4 years ago#1
i have 2 characters, a nord who everyone loves and respects, an imperial who doesn't really evoke any response or criticism from the NPC's, on my next playthrough i wanna play someone who is most hated, any ideas ?
4 years ago#2
Elves aren't popular at all. I imagine the beast races cop it too.
4 years ago#3
I'd put my money on either Altmer, Dumner, Khajiit, or Argonian
Crabdom rises...
4 years ago#4
Most likely one of the beast races. I'd say Khajiit considering they're viewed as criminals and smugglers.
4 years ago#5
Khajiit are high up there, they are all considered thieves and Skooma dealers, it is why the trade caravans are not allowed in the cities.
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
4 years ago#6
Go to Windhelm as a Dark Elf and try not to murder everyone in Candlehearth Hall. Gah, how dare they cast such aspersions upon my character?
Currently playing: Skyrim
GT: Osafune2
4 years ago#7
in windhelm the argonians get paid one tenth of what the nords do. i get told to go away all the time for being a kitty. i would say them considering they arent even allowed in cities lol
4 years ago#8
Lt_Link posted...
Most likely one of the beast races. I'd say Khajiit considering they're viewed as criminals and smugglers.

Although they apparently make nice rugs
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) +6 (\ ^-^
Thanks her0_0f_ti3m!!! Every Brony put this as your sig!!!
4 years ago#9
my poor bosmer has been disrespected a few times, but I'd imagine dunmer is much worse
---
4 years ago#10
its nice that that they ai reacts so differently to your race. my altmer gets dirty looks from everyone. Then I met the thalmor in Markarth and they said glory to the Thalmor brother. Was very surprised.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. which race is the most hated in skyrim ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived