Easiest and hardest dragon priest in your opinion

#1pkmnpkmnPosted 12/23/2011 4:37:49 PM(edited)
Easiest:Volsung, I fus ro dahd it down the mountain and that was that.

Hardest nahkriin, him 2 elder dragons, 2 deathlords, 3 scourges, and 2 ice atronachs was just f****** brutal.
---
Currently playing:TES V Skyrim;Virtual Villagers 3 the Secret City.
#2Hyrulesaver123Posted 12/23/2011 4:42:58 PM
The only one that I found difficult was Morokei, because I was like level 20 with crap defense against his super strong magic.

The rest of them were very easy, because I was much higher leveled and had a great archery level.
---
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: FalsifyTheTruth; Currently playing: CoD:BO
#3UnholyMudcrabPosted 12/23/2011 5:09:44 PM
Easiest: Dunno

Hardest: Krosis. Low level + dragon priest + extra dragon for teh lulz = WTF just happened
---
CE's **OFFICIAL** bitter-about-dial-up guy!
#4Negative81Posted 12/23/2011 5:11:29 PM
Hyrulesaver123 posted...
The only one that I found difficult was Morokei, because I was like level 20 with crap defense against his super strong magic.

The rest of them were very easy, because I was much higher leveled and had a great archery level.

Ditto
---
MTV, Get off the Air!---Dead Kennedys
#5Acd0Posted 12/23/2011 5:12:38 PM
When I vsed nahkriin, he had half health at the start, lol. I was kind of confused.
---
"My life is drab and wretched by comparison."
Gamertag: Acd9
#6AlleRacingPosted 12/23/2011 5:14:25 PM
Easiest - Morokei

Hardest - Rahgot - open area, massive spawn of draugr while fighting him? Ouch.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#7pkmnpkmn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2011 5:23:25 PM(edited)
Acd0 posted...
When I vsed nahkriin, he had half health at the start, lol. I was kind of confused.

mine had 3/4ths but it still wasn't enough to prevent me from using 30+potions trying to get to and kill him, my fault for trying to dash over to him without clearing everything else first.
---
Currently playing:TES V Skyrim;Virtual Villagers 3 the Secret City.
#8xcvsfdPosted 12/23/2011 5:39:24 PM
Easiest: Nahrikiin, because I was like level 42 and I forgot to activate the 2 dragons.

Hardest: Morokei, I was getting massacred by him at level 18, I had to hide behind the pillars and use arrows or firebolt.
---
SKYRIM!!!!!!
#9DoublxzPosted 12/23/2011 5:44:56 PM
Most difficult by FAR was Krosis. However it was also the coolest moment in skyrim for me. Im on my way to do the stormcloak quest when a dragon i didnt notice landed on my horse. It was my first elder dragon and it gave me some trouble. After i finally manage to beat him I go towards the dragonwall and BOOM omfg its krosis and he just nearly raped me in one hit. How did i kill him? Some wandering prophet of bathalac or what ever (who also tended to one shot me) comes up and starts attacking krosis. God dude so much went down on the way to that stormcloak mission.
#10lorddonkPosted 12/23/2011 5:58:32 PM

Morokei is the hardest and the easist was the guy in Rivendele or something like that. He came out of his coffin and I owned him and not until I looted his carcass did I find a mask to know he was one of those dragon guys.

I've only encountered two so far.