Khajiit Caravan from Dawnstar to Riften - how /where to find them?

#1MisterdizzPosted 12/27/2011 7:00:17 AM
There is one Khajiit Caravan which has the run from Dawnstar to Riften. I want to locate them, but not sure if they are stationary at any time, or do they actually travel the path all the time. If anyone knows the most likely place to find them, please share. It is mainly this particular Caravan I want to find. There are several others, I know. But is there a place they are most likely to be so I can easily go find them?
---
"Old, but still game!"
#2Neo_OnionKnightPosted 12/27/2011 7:02:36 AM

They leave camping sites outside the towns....but if you want to find them "travelling" your going to have a hard time...I've only encountered them twice on the move..

#3JzargoPosted 12/27/2011 7:04:11 AM
they actually move along the roads to the next stop. i had to chase one down once when they packed up and left while i was raising money to buy an enchanted item they had.
---
J'zargo only has so much room to carry things...
#4xGenocidestPosted 12/27/2011 7:04:32 AM
Fast travel to Dawnstar. Wait 48 hours, then wait another hour or so (If you didnt move when you fast traveled). You might not see their tents unless you enter/exit a building, but they should be around there. Sometimes one of them would stand off down the road a bit.
#5Misterdizz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 7:22:54 AM
Thanks guys. I'll follow your advice!
---
"Old, but still game!"