TV Screen Too Small?

#1DontHoldBackPosted 12/27/2011 7:05:54 AM
I noticed that messages that appear on the upper left part of the screen (autosaving, x amount of gold removed, etc) are mostly cut off to the point where I only see the last word or even the last couple letters. Nowhere in the settings have I found a way to make the screen smaller to fit my TV screen correctly. Is my TV just so old that video games are now made specifically for bigger screens, with no setting to change the in-game screen size?
---
The only real control we have is over ourselves. So let's get over it that we can't and we won't control anything else.
#2xGenocidestPosted 12/27/2011 7:07:37 AM
Changing your Xbox settings to/from Widescreen might help.
#3DontHoldBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 7:08:53 AM
I'll give that a try
---
The only real control we have is over ourselves. So let's get over it that we can't and we won't control anything else.
#4Deanv17Posted 12/27/2011 7:14:19 AM
it worked for me
---
GT: deanv17
skyrim is a game that everyone should play. Everyone
#5DontHoldBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 7:15:16 AM
Wow skyrim was definitely made to be played in widescreen. Not only did it fix my problem, but now subtitles and other displayed text are much easier to read. Thanks for the help and quick response :)
---