Where can I train my lockpicking?

#1awsxcfPosted 1/4/2012 4:34:40 PM
I'm trying to make a thief/assassin character. Is there someone that can train me or a faster way for free?
---
I started "Whatnos"
Gamertag: The SB Assassin
#2WebstedgePosted 1/4/2012 4:35:50 PM(edited)
here you go man

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Trainers
---
NY Knicks
Philadelphia Eagles
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 1/4/2012 4:36:29 PM
Join the thieves guild. There's a trainer there and a room full of chests to practice on. Honestly, though, I never needed a perk in lockpicking in a whole run as a thief.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#4ShiroKaitoPosted 1/4/2012 4:37:39 PM
If you have picks to break, there are locks of various difficulties in the Thieves Guild training room. Unfortunately, IIRC, there are no lockpicking trainers that are also followers, so the Train > Get Money Back thing wouldn't work. If your pickpocket is high enough, you could find a trainer and steal the money back afterwards.
#5awsxcf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 4:40:45 PM
Thanks guys
---
I started "Whatnos"
#6Zero IXPosted 1/4/2012 4:40:50 PM
Is there a point to training the Lockpick skill? I have a Lockpick skill in the high twenties/low thirties and can open everything but Master-level locks in a pick or two. It seems like all you need in this game is just a little practice.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#7awsxcf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 4:41:29 PM
Where do I go to join the thieves guild?
---
I started "Whatnos"
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 1/4/2012 4:42:00 PM
awsxcf posted...
Where do I go to join the thieves guild?

Riften.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#9awsxcf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 4:42:56 PM
It's not that it's difficult, I just want to be able to pick locks without guards seeing me, and also get a key for evey lock that has one that unlock.
---
I started "Whatnos"
#10charon78auPosted 1/4/2012 4:42:56 PM
Zero IX posted...
Is there a point to training the Lockpick skill? I have a Lockpick skill in the high twenties/low thirties and can open everything but Master-level locks in a pick or two. It seems like all you need in this game is just a little practice.

Your're right. The skill will raise naturally as you play, and the higher level locks will become easier to pick. A whole bunch of lockpicks is really all you need.
---
I have not read the terms of use.