Secret enchantments/rare enchantments.

#1SubIiminaryPosted 1/5/2012 10:15:59 PM
Anyone know how to get some of the rare/secret enchantments,like the Silent Moons enchantment? Is this the only one or are there other rare ones.
#2GriffRobertsPosted 1/5/2012 10:20:18 PM
Don't think there are many "secret" enchantments. I can think of Fiery Soul Trap, which is Soul Trap + 10 points of fire damage. You get that from a weapon in Ironbind Barrow. You can disenchant the Notched Pickaxe for a unique enchantment that buffs your smithing and does frost damage.

I think you can get another Magic Resist enchantment from the Shield of Solitude, letting you put two different Magic Resist enchantments on the same item, granted you have the Extra Effect perk.

That's it, I think. There are tons of unique artifacts with fancy special enchantments, but you can't disenchant them.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#3OLDBOYviciousPosted 1/5/2012 10:25:02 PM
If you disenchant Linwe's armor you get 4 shadow enchantments: shadowsight, shadowthrive.. I forget the other two atm but you cant actually enchant anything with them
---
pssst... hey, don't look now ... but, um, Lizardman is following you for some reason
#4PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 1/5/2012 10:27:18 PM(edited)
Lol, what he said^
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#5Andw96Posted 1/5/2012 10:32:08 PM
There is an axe called Poacher's Axe which does more damage to animals. Found in a bandit camp NW od Whiterun.
---
GT:Andman13