Ulfric is not racist

#1alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 1/10/2012 10:45:56 PM
He wants to preserve his culture as do the stormcloaks. The Dark Elves don't want to fight in the war, showing they do not want to preserve Nord culture. Thus they are not allowed to live with those who do. I can be a Dark Elf and live Hjerim if I choose to help them in the war (fairly early in the quest line too). Preserving your culture=/=racism. If you don't want to help save their land, what right do you have to live in it?

I will not respond to any posts. Good day
---
White FC: 0132 3012 2303
#2EarthApocalyptoPosted 1/10/2012 10:46:52 PM
He's rascist.

Also, Blue and Red aren't Ash and Gary.
---
I imagine making love to a furry is like making love to a cloud that has solid but soft, cushiony mass, and a vagina. - Ed
#3gedo24Posted 1/10/2012 10:48:29 PM
well skyrim belonged to elves long before the first nord was born so if anything preserving his culture is just preserving nord hypocrisy
---
official elder scrolls V God of the Vysyl san
and may Whatnos crry my bleesing true and forth
#4SandalFuryPosted 1/10/2012 10:48:36 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
He wants to preserve his culture as do the stormcloaks. The Dark Elves don't want to fight in the war, showing they do not want to preserve Nord culture. Thus they are not allowed to live with those who do. I can be a Dark Elf and live Hjerim if I choose to help them in the war (fairly early in the quest line too). Preserving your culture=/=racism. If you don't want to help save their land, what right do you have to live in it?

I will not respond to any posts. Good day

I lol'd.
---
You better pay my hospital bills if you're gonna make me facepalm that hard.
#5ddrakinsonPosted 1/10/2012 10:51:34 PM
gedo24 posted...
well skyrim belonged to elves long before the first nord was born so if anything preserving his culture is just preserving nord hypocrisy

It might have belong to the elves. but if somebody comes along and kicks their ass and claims it as their own then the elves lose all rights. If they lost the first war then clearly they are inferior to Nords. The fact that Ulfric even allows other races in his hold at all is far more then he needs to do.
#6WstonefiPosted 1/10/2012 10:57:25 PM
gedo24 posted...

As well as the Forsworn. I find it ironic that the Stormcloaks hate the Imperials for occupying their native land and suppressing their culture, considering that the Forsworn hate the Nords for the exact same reason.
#7theclaimerPosted 1/10/2012 10:59:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Fade_ChokesPosted 1/10/2012 11:00:53 PM
The funny part about everyone complaining about Ulfric being racist is that those people ignore everyone else's racism and make Ulfric out to be a Nazi. Ulfric is racist towards the argonians and the argonians only, his views towards dark elves are just apathetic since they are not helping him.

I find it funny that every nord jarl doesn't allow Khajit in their city at all but this entire board goes "oh noez ulfric is da rasist!". There's one argonian in solitude and if you hear people talk about him they complain he's even there and someone goes as far to say that "filthy argonian wouldn't have even been allowed in the city if high king torygg was still alive".

But don't worry guys Ulfric is clearly the cause and source of all the problems...
---
It will probably be some type of pointless multiplayer just so EA can add the online pass to the game - Jammitin
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 1/10/2012 11:02:54 PM
No, he's racist. Deal with it. But that's not the reason I despise the most. He's an opportunistic penis and can't make good judgement.
---
Bethesda should be like kangaroos, as in they shouldn't be able to step back with each new game.
Newbie at The Bar With No Name.
#10theclaimerPosted 1/10/2012 11:04:18 PM
straw man that is.

I never once claimed he was the only racist, only that he WAS a racist. Ulfric has a myriad of other flaws that make him a total DBag without the racism. And he IS racist against ALL non nords. He refuses to help them when attacked. As jarl it is his sworn duty to protect them, but he doesnt because they are not nord.

eff Ulfric
---
Thus die those who attack the innocent. Death's harvest is rich with the blood of cowards, and the virtuous have the strength to reap it.