Alchemy table glitch/bug

#1SmartLemming911Posted 1/14/2012 3:46:32 PM

I was in Proudspire Manor in Solitude, trying to use the Alchemy table. No matter how many times I hit the A button, it wouldn't let me use it. I walked away and turned back to see if i could use it again, only to see my wife materialize and walk OUT of the table. Now all Alchemy tables won't work for me. Did this happen to anyone else? If so, help :(

#2WizardKirbyPosted 1/14/2012 4:16:10 PM
This happened to me the other day, I tried everything. Then I looked at active effects and saw Talos Blessing, 0% time between shouts. Shouted and then it seemed I could use the table again.
---
My Pokemon White Version FC: 0948 5848 1392
#3ArjuntaPosted 1/14/2012 4:38:56 PM
WizardKirby posted...
This happened to me the other day, I tried everything. Then I looked at active effects and saw Talos Blessing, 0% time between shouts. Shouted and then it seemed I could use the table again.

Unrelated issue. The Talos thing is a glitch on its own, thankfully just a display glitch and doesnt effect the cooldown time.

Try leaving the manor and coming back in.
---
The King of Mediocrity
#4WizardKirbyPosted 1/14/2012 4:51:48 PM
Well what I meant was that I checked active effects and thought that the Talos Effect was the issue, so out of desperation I shouted, then the tables worked again.
---
My Pokemon White Version FC: 0948 5848 1392