Can you marry Idgrod the Younger?

#1RedRaven80Posted 1/19/2012 12:38:52 AM
she's the Jarl's daughter in Morthal. can you marry her or not?

Also, I have another question about marriage in Skyrim. can you only have one wife? and if so, can you divorce the one your with?
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#2Fade_ChokesPosted 1/19/2012 12:40:45 AM
No.Yes.No.
---
It will probably be some type of pointless multiplayer just so EA can add the online pass to the game - Jammitin
#3charon78auPosted 1/19/2012 12:40:50 AM
No you can't marry her. I eyed her off too.

One marriage only at this stage. No divorce. Til death does you part and all that. Can't remarry at all.
---
Crusty old SNES fanboy.
#4RedRaven80(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 12:45:04 AM
dang. that would have been pretty sweet marrying royalty.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#5Brenz0rPosted 1/19/2012 12:49:16 AM
RedRaven80 posted...
dang. that would have been pretty sweet marrying royalty.

I know several people on the PC board have used the console to make Elisif marriageable. Then married her.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#6Samuraidoggy1Posted 1/19/2012 12:56:47 AM
You cant, but you can still marry me, honey.
#7blacklabelicePosted 1/19/2012 2:08:23 AM
If by Divorce, you mean behead her and drag her off the side of a cliff, then yes, you can divorce. If you didn't sign a prenup, I guess if you are generous you could place half of your belongings in her inventory before she 'parts ways' with you.

It's just not as traditional as today's divorce by any means but you wont have to worry about her coming back to steal all of your sweetrolls or try to get you to the keys for your shiny new horse.
#8JellyfloaterPosted 1/19/2012 2:38:53 AM
She's hot, so no.
---
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran
#9SoulOfFaythPosted 1/19/2012 4:07:32 AM
Too bad you can't remarry. I was already planning to have a basement full of dead wives.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#10robster_2005Posted 1/19/2012 4:22:59 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Too bad you can't remarry. I was already planning to have a basement full of dead wives.

That would be an epic..........yet at the same time is rather disturbing
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666