Ever open a Master level lock on your first try?

#1ShidouPosted 1/27/2012 11:30:21 PM
It's such a great feeling especially when it really counts...I was breaking out of the Dragonreach dungeon for the first time and I came to the spot where you can see the chest with your stuff through a small window. I did the precautionary save and I must have channeled Nocturnal or something and picked it my first try. Might not be a big deal to some but I usually break a good 10-20 lockpicks on master locks therefore you could say I usually suck at lockpicking. A good thing too since I only had that one lockpick and would have been stuck in reload hell for quite a while. Anyone with similar stories?
---
Run where you will. Everything will return to nothingness. First comes destruction! I bring forth nothing, bless nothing, save nothing. I just erase completely.
#2DarkSeraphMPosted 1/27/2012 11:31:19 PM
Yeah. I don't remember where it was, but I do remember opening a Master lock without having to move the pick at all.
---
Do not provoke us with the bonegleam shining from your broken bodies. It is a transgression against the night!
#3ghostsniper7676Posted 1/27/2012 11:32:00 PM
nope. second try was my best ever but that was with the skeleton key anyways so it wouldn't have mattered..
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#4vannacutPosted 1/27/2012 11:36:13 PM

yeah i had a master level luck too once...

#5chaoscatzeroPosted 1/27/2012 11:38:59 PM
I opened a master lock on the the first try once......

but then I took an*gets an arrow through the skull*
---
If you're willing to stand up for the one true living god, put this in your sig
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/Chaos_Cat_Zero/god.jpg
#6Ajd_KingPosted 1/27/2012 11:39:49 PM
Yep. The correct place was right where the pick starts off.

Too bad there was like 50 gold and some crap weapon inside the chest.
---
I am a tomato.