Best amulet/ring?

#1DaRKESTHoURxPosted 2/27/2012 11:17:28 AM
Got a ring that gives me 15 speech, but I just got 100 speech so I could do with another!
---
PSN - DaRKESTHoURx
#2CheeseSauce13Posted 2/27/2012 11:28:42 AM
The glories of enchanting my friend.

But a good starting amulet, at least until you can create your own with dual enchantments, is The Gaulder Amulet. Fortify Health, Magicka and Stamina by 30 points is pretty damn decent until you get your character a little more well rounded
---
Ahhhhh....Skyrim....Giggity...
#3CannondaleBobPosted 2/27/2012 11:32:21 AM
Depends on your class and what u wanna accomplish. I made a ring for my mage with destruction cost magic decrease, and increases total magic. I have seen lockpicking rings 35% from loot. Hercines ring is nice if you like turning into a werewolf. Amulet of talos reduces shout recharge 20% and stacks with shrine of talos.

Tell us what u you think your character is lacking and maybe we can tell u about some equipment that can help with that. I have a wiki app on my phone, it is very efficient and fast, almost every question I ever had about the game I can look up very fast.
#4DocOdinePosted 2/27/2012 11:38:58 AM
Lootable crafting enchants cap at 20%, weapons/armor/non-combat(IE: lockpick, stealth) cap at 40, resists are I THINK an 80% cap with 100% for disease, and NPC interacts like Haggling are 20% I believe. Get looting, and stay thirsty my friend. :D

And of course, PS, enchanting skill will make the best (I love to trolol my enemies with gear maxed with sneak/One Handed/Illusion enchants) but that's a personal choice, and some people like the work/randomness of loot hunts.
---
robitussin217 posted
If you be wantin balance than go play co-op on a see-saw, bro!!! LMAO ZOMG ZOMG!
#5TheRavenKC123Posted 2/27/2012 11:57:39 AM
I have a gold diamond amulet with +37 carry weight and prices are 25% better.
---
Play Like A Raven
#6pakathecatPosted 2/27/2012 1:42:57 PM
I found a necklace of disease immunity that has been very useful. No more having to notice the small script that I contracted whatever, and lugging cure disease potions around.
#7StonedwolfedPosted 2/27/2012 1:49:00 PM
pakathecat posted...
I found a necklace of disease immunity that has been very useful. No more having to notice the small script that I contracted whatever, and lugging cure disease potions around.

I kept lycanthropy for exactly that reason.

My current ring and amulet have high-strength magic resistance and conjuration reduction.

I have a spare set of Archery/Sneak for a quick change of pace.
---
Apostle of Toeh