Best daggers in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best daggers in the game?
4 years ago#1
I have found plenty of ebony daggers and such around, I was wondering if anyone knows what the best daggers in the game are? My stealther character right now uses a sword and a mace, would like to go with daggers though, but none I ever find are any good.
"For the first time, I'm glad to have you as my father" Tidus, Final Fantasy X----Xbox Live Tag: Everlore
4 years ago#2
In terms of base damage the blade(s) of woe have the highest damage. however there enchantment is a terrible 10 pts absorb health. The best would be a pair of custom enchanted Daedric Daggers (or unechanted if you like to use the elemental fury shout)
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
4 years ago#3
The Blade of Woe, while counted as a dagger and with the benefits of a dagger, also suffers from a slower swing speed. The BoW swings at the same speed as a sword, not a dagger.
4 years ago#4
Valdr's lucky dagger is sweet, since it can stack crits. 25% chance of 60x damage with a sneak attack is nothing to sneeze at.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Dodongo dislikes smoke. -Old Man
4 years ago#5
Smith yourself up some daedric daggers. One higher base damage than ebony. To get good damage out of any weapon, you need to improve it by smithing anyways.
4 years ago#6
I'm using a (Legendary) Daedric dagger with 182 damage and +29 lightning and +29 frost ATM.
4 years ago#7
How do you smith a dagger to have that much damage? I thought certain weapons maxed out at a certain amount of damage? Are you drinking smithing potions or...?
GT:Stolenxxshadows
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him
4 years ago#8
DeAdXxReVeNgEX posted...
How do you smith a dagger to have that much damage? I thought certain weapons maxed out at a certain amount of damage? Are you drinking smithing potions or...?

Yes. \subtopic.
4 years ago#9
Yeah it's easy enough to get 4 pieces af apparel up to 29% + smithing and then get a potion that does 30% + smithing. Throw in the notched pickaxe and you get a 182 damage dagger. It's all in the smithing/alchemy guides in the FAQ section.
4 years ago#10
Eye heart Mehrunes' Razor
I live tomorrow, you I'll not follow
As you wallow in a sea of sorrow
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best daggers in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived