Worst quest in the game

#1youshallbeasgodPosted 3/7/2012 1:38:54 PM(edited)
Has to be Mephala's.
Talk to kid, talk to door, pickpocket key, get reward.

Done in 5 minutes without skipping dialoge.
---
"The secret Tower within the Tower is the shape of the only name of God, I." XXXVI Lessons, Sermon XXI
#2plasmaraptor92Posted 3/7/2012 1:40:44 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Has to be Mephala's.
Talk to kid, talk to door, pickpocket key, get reward.

Done in 5 minutes without skipping dialoge.

I have seen worse

Ysolda: Get me a mammoth tusk

*Enters nearby Tavern and steals mammoth tusk*

*Takes tusk to Ysolda*

Me: Here is your mammoth tusk

Ysolda: Thanks now let me teach you a thing or two about speech

me: *facepalms*
#3BL4CKW3LLPosted 3/7/2012 1:41:01 PM

Spoiler.

Save the world from destruction. Get a shout that lets you summon help.

#4FredCat07Posted 3/7/2012 1:45:02 PM
Honest, this game has horrible storyline...
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#5masterpug53Posted 3/7/2012 1:53:59 PM
Mephala's is indeed pretty piss-poor - somehow I imagine that they might have forgotten about including her up until the last minute, and since most of the other daedric quests were vastly improved over Oblivion, I can actually see this being a possibility.

**Big Companions Spoilers**

The two Companions quests that ended in key character deaths were almost as bad though, mostly due to the actual aforementioned moments. 'Oh no, hope this is not...Skjor's blood!' 'Hey, while you were gone they killed Kodlak and left him naked. It was a pretty powerful scene...too bad you weren't here to see it.' At least Kodlak's funeral - and by that I mean an actual funeral that you actually get to witness - makes up for these moments.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#6AidsJunkiePosted 3/7/2012 2:01:20 PM
Honestly I would say that it would be what ever Mage quest drags you into that stupid dwemmer ruin muz something.
---
XBL GT: GreenRot
#7I_Dont_AgreePosted 3/7/2012 2:03:29 PM
masterpug53 posted...
Mephala's is indeed pretty piss-poor - somehow I imagine that they might have forgotten about including her up until the last minute, and since most of the other daedric quests were vastly improved over Oblivion, I can actually see this being a possibility.

**Big Companions Spoilers**

The two Companions quests that ended in key character deaths were almost as bad though, mostly due to the actual aforementioned moments. 'Oh no, hope this is not...Skjor's blood!' 'Hey, while you were gone they killed Kodlak and left him naked. It was a pretty powerful scene...too bad you weren't here to see it.' At least Kodlak's funeral - and by that I mean an actual funeral that you actually get to witness - makes up for these moments.

^Exactly. All Aela said about Skjor's death was ''Dammit, they killed Skjor. He was the best fighter we had.'' It seems more like a minor setback then the death of a major character (especially since it was hinted that they were lovers).

What I find strange is if Skjor and Kodlak can take on 101 orc berserkers (or more like 40) how is he killed by 6 weakling bandits?
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#8KnuxtheTurtlePosted 3/7/2012 2:09:35 PM
*SPOILERS*

I_Dont_Agree posted...
What I find strange is if Skjor and Kodlak can take on 101 orc berserkers (or more like 40) how is he killed by 6 weakling bandits?

Silver :D

*Spoils end*
---
Dear people of the Skyrim board: I am deeply sorry for bringing the wrath of The Toeh to your once peaceful plain of existence. Please forgive me ~KtT
#9youshallbeasgod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 2:13:35 PM(edited)
'Hey, while you were gone they killed Kodlak and left him naked.

I think he was naked because he transformed to fight the hunters. They all ganged up on Kodlak, and he "Crap! I need to trasnf-uhh.." *dies*

Happens to me all the time, death in midtransformation
---
"The secret Tower within the Tower is the shape of the only name of God, I." XXXVI Lessons, Sermon XXI
#10MrPyro222Posted 3/7/2012 2:12:13 PM
i couln't stomach the mage quest where you went looking for the darth vader lightbulb thing in the basement... i was lost fo a half an hour which is why i can't stand the sight of the atronach forge, cuz i passed that bastard 15 times