Hot wife died in battle, can I remarry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hot wife died in battle, can I remarry

User Info: raydog44

raydog44
4 years ago#1

So I married Aela the huntress, she died in battle. Can I remarry? It's been a few days and no courier has given me a note. Does she respawn at some point? Or can I not remarry the whole game?

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
4 years ago#2
Just take the body home.
Skyrim: As wide as the ocean yet as deep as a puddle.

raydog44
4 years ago#3

1. if you're joking then that is really funny

2. if you're not joking then i don't remember where she died exactly

User Info: Dead_jukester

Dead_jukester
4 years ago#4
I don't know if he -really- thought that was funny... no "lol"s or nothin'!
{aB} board 548 The ZSB: Making Trolls Sad Since 2000
jukester

raydog44
4 years ago#5

I remembered where my wife died and her body is still there laying in the snow, can you pick up a body? If yes, how? Any suggestions? Looks like I can't remarry now.

User Info: nfl89

nfl89
4 years ago#6

It would take a really long time to drag her home(hold A while your cursor is pointed at her). I don't know if you can remarry. search the uesp wiki.

User Info: solace1984

solace1984
4 years ago#7
Yes, you can pick up dead bodies by holding down the A button (360) on the carcass; works best when you take all of their stuff so they move easier. As for Aela, she will respond somewhere down the line because she is a Companion. She'll probably either turn up in Javasharrr? in whiterun where the companions are or at your home (if you have one).

User Info: cougarman21

cougarman21
4 years ago#8
yes you can remarry btw... as far as i know

if its someone like Aela who will respawn then I dont think you are able to because technically she isnt dead

see what I did there... bored at work with an assumption... you know what they say about assuming anything...

lol.

at least im honest
XBL GT: Juice el Savior
Currently Playing: Gotham City Impostors, Reach, Black Ops, Skyrim, and a bunch of great oldies on the Xperia Play. Droid4Lyfe

User Info: Brenz0r

Brenz0r
4 years ago#9
You can't remarry.
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN

raydog44
4 years ago#10

Thx for help, would it be worth dragging her home? Would she respawn quicker?  Anyone know how long it takes for a NPC to respawn, she has probably been dead like 7 -10 game days.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hot wife died in battle, can I remarry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived