Get Assistance From Jorleif!!!!

#1iPhaezPosted 3/10/2012 1:22:31 PM
During the Blood On Ice quest, how do I check mark "get assistance from Jorleif?"

Thanks fellas
#2iPhaez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 1:26:32 PM
Bump

Anyone know?
#3grayrevolverPosted 3/10/2012 1:47:11 PM
I had the same problem, I believe you need one of those flyers regarding the killings in your inventory. just hold on to it til the quest is over to make sure you get all the dialogue options.
#4FredCat07Posted 3/10/2012 3:04:34 PM
I got that conflict - and only got normal conversation (non-quest speak) instead when that mark is target him.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#5baratronPosted 3/10/2012 10:50:39 PM
According to the Elder Scrolls Wiki, one of the (many) bugs in that quest is that "Get assistance from Jorleif" will never be marked as completed.

I finished that quest yesterday & highly recommend that you keep more than the standard three autosaves, Just In Case. I ended up in a weird situation where SPOILERS

the speech options I had assumed I'd had an amulet that I hadn't seen. Went with the options anyway, finished the quest, THEN found I'd missed out on the only reward you get from the quest because you're supposed to pick up the amulet and give it to another character.