Prowlers Profit Glitch?

#1superr_bowenPosted 3/25/2012 10:50:40 AM
I got all the stones, the crown finished the quest and it said prowlers profit added but its not in my active effects and im not finding any extra diamonds and the rest, has anyone else had this problem?
---
Who are we, We straight nightmares. We are walking, talking, exigent circumstances.It's over, Detective!
#2xXBloodyEMOXxPosted 3/26/2012 5:07:15 PM
it doesnt show up in your Active Effects. It really only worked for me in Urns and sometimes chest. never on bodies. After i got the treasure hunter perk+prowlers profit i had more gems then i could sell. heres a like to the info on prowlers profit http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Prowler's_Profit
#3metatrongrhm1Posted 3/26/2012 5:13:36 PM
this reminds me of the mark of dibella(i think it was dibella) perk.
i was given dibella's blessing and i dont think it showed up.

a while later i noticed a "mark of dibella" in my miscellainious inveentory, marked as a quest item.
---
I chose the name metatrongrhm for it's unique-ness on almost every board... now who the h*** stole my username on here?
#4LordMagusPosted 3/26/2012 6:19:47 PM
Yeah, just go to a Nord ruin and check a few urns. You WILL find 2+ gems per urn if it's working. It basically guarantees you will find a couple gems in containers that CAN spawn gems. A lot of containers never will (like cabinets or barrels or apothecary satchels, etc.). Also doesn't seem to affect enemies, so you won't find a bunch of gems on every bandit.
---
Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper...