Any way o change wife's clothes?

#1MixorzPosted 5/1/2012 11:37:10 PM
I married Sylgja or whatever, but is there any way to make her wear something other than those miners clothes? Or that pick?
---
A man who wishes to save others must first save himself.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2KungFuChicken69Posted 5/1/2012 11:39:27 PM
The best you can do is to pickpocket her clothes off. I don't think she'll wear anything else.
---
What if I'm sexy... And I DONT know it? :O
#3Gaming_EsquirePosted 5/1/2012 11:42:27 PM
Perfect Touch her ass. 100 pickpocket can be achieved in an hour or two.
---
And Caesar Wept, For He Had No More Lands To Conquer
#4jalapenos666Posted 5/1/2012 11:50:38 PM
Pickpocket her clothes off. Make sure you have a nudity mod installed.

Oh wait, this is for the 360 version of Skyrim. LOLS!!
#5Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:53:20 PM
I don't want her naked, just in a more appealing outfit. I have that huge house in Windhelm all decked out. I figure my wife is an extension of my character. She needs to dress better. It's embarrassing.
---
A man who wishes to save others must first save himself.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#6Talos5262Posted 5/1/2012 11:56:26 PM
You can but only for a wife that is a follower. What you do is take her clothe when she's following you but LEAVE AT LEAST ONE of her INITIAL GEAR PIECE on (eg. boot). Then give her the clothe you want her to wear. This will not only make her wear the clothe you want her to wear, but it also prevent her initial gear from reappearing once you leave the cell (changing location).

As for non follower wife, you need to play skyrim PC version with mod
---
Kill a boy's mother... and vengeance festers in the son...
#7xphoenixonxPosted 5/2/2012 12:04:51 AM
i understand why it annoys you, i remember on fable 2 when i lived in a castle and my husband was a begger ... i give him 100k and he still he out begging and dressing like a scruff.
---
GT-DANGEROU5PER50N
Currently playing: FF13-2, RE:ORC SH:HD and SH:Downpour
#8Gaming_EsquirePosted 5/2/2012 7:17:44 AM
Mixorz posted...
I don't want her naked, just in a more appealing outfit. I have that huge house in Windhelm all decked out. I figure my wife is an extension of my character. She needs to dress better. It's embarrassing.

Why wouldn't you want that hot little Slygja hanging out in your house in her yellow undies, man?! It's not like she ever leaves the house. (although strangely she makes money each day.... Hmmmmm?)

Or marry a hot follower like Jordis, Perfect Touch, and make her wear anything you want.

If neither of those work for you, shell out three grand for a PC. Just to see Slyjga in fine clothes. Totally worth it. (*sarcasm)
---
And Caesar Wept, For He Had No More Lands To Conquer