Ralof wont stop attacking me...

#1Agent0_OrangePosted 5/22/2012 12:18:24 PM
I guess I must have accidentally attacked a stormcloak soldier in the liberation of Fort Neugrad, but now even though I'm supposed to report to Ralof to finish the mission the guy seems to be hellbent on attacking me relentlessly with both axes, and I can't seem to get the got to stop freaking out. Is there any fix to this? I obviously cannot open up console because I'm on an Xbox. Would a Calm humanoid spell possibly work?
#2da_gamaPosted 5/22/2012 12:41:58 PM
If it's for a high enough level yeah. If that doesn't work, you could try and reload an earlier save from before you hit a stormcloack soldier in the Liberation of Fort Neugrad.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
#3Agent0_Orange(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 12:45:53 PM
Hmm. I went to the College of Winterhold to get the master Calm spell, and by the time I returned he stopped attacking me. I don't know why, but that's fixed I suppose.
#4daveliciousPosted 5/22/2012 12:46:08 PM
That's what you get for joining the stormcloaks!

In all seriousness, I had the same problem with Hadvar on the empire side after I beat that quest. He was constantly hostile towards me and would follow me around in whiterun.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: Davelicious46
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#5PotentialCyborgPosted 5/22/2012 12:47:49 PM
davelicious posted...
That's what you get for joining the stormcloaks!

In all seriousness, I had the same problem with Hadvar on the empire side after I beat that quest. He was constantly hostile towards me and would follow me around in whiterun.

Same.
He followed me all the way to whiterun in my game.
He's stuck as a companion, he won't die, and he is pissed at me.
---
A baby seal walks into a club....
#6AxlTheNinjaPosted 5/22/2012 12:50:21 PM
u werent racist enuff

lolololololololo i kid....
#7Number23rulzPosted 5/22/2012 3:47:15 PM
I had the same problem today. I just went load my previous save and never did that mission.
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/idac60.jpg