so if i join the vampires, i become a vampire lord. what about the dawnguard?

#1EzioAuditore947Posted 6/13/2012 9:27:14 AM
Because if i'm going to have to choose between being a flying demon or getting a set of Dawnguard gear, i know where i'm going.

Please let the Dawnguard be werebears or something.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
#2EddMarioPosted 6/13/2012 9:30:39 AM
Vampires: You become a vampire lord and can do a DoomKnight build
Dawnguard: You become a vampire slayer and can do a Paladin build
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51qi-ogjYE
#3Brenz0rPosted 6/13/2012 9:31:33 AM
You get to be Hugh Jackman in a trenchcoat with a fedora and gas-propelled crossbow.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#4h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 6/13/2012 9:31:55 AM
Dawnguard gets Dragon Bone weapons :)
---
"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my balls, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding." -ChriSquared222
#5KutKuSlayerPosted 6/13/2012 9:32:53 AM
Brenz0r posted...
You get to be Hugh Jackman in a trenchcoat with a fedora and gas-propelled crossbow.

i hope Kate Beckinsale does a cameo...
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#6Morael_ThelPosted 6/13/2012 9:35:20 AM
Personally, I prefer the Lamae story over the Dracula story.
#7EzioAuditore947(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 9:35:39 AM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...

Oh goody. I think i'll just stick to my double enchanted Daedric longsword (named Morgoth's Fury).

It just seems unfair on non vamp players. Vamps become this badass demon thing, but the slayers only get a set of gear that will still be most likely outclassed by custom stuff.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
#80UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 6/13/2012 9:47:05 AM
There must be a way to get dragonbone weapons from the dawnguard, then switch sides, and become a vampire lord with dragonbone weapons.

That's my plan anyway.
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 6/13/2012 9:50:43 AM
EzioAuditore947 posted...
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...

Oh goody. I think i'll just stick to my double enchanted Daedric longsword (named Morgoth's Fury).

It just seems unfair on non vamp players. Vamps become this badass demon thing, but the slayers only get a set of gear that will still be most likely outclassed by custom stuff.

if all that matters to you is the reward then it seems kinda that way. honestly though, we know very little about the dawnguard aside from a bit of general info. the dawnguards quests could be way cooler than the vamp quests. we dont know. you just have to wait and see

i also dont recall ever seeing that dragon bone weapons would be only for the dawnguard, unless someone has a link with confirmation, i dont believe that they are exclusive.
---
Slaughter is the best medicine.
#10Master_AquaPosted 6/13/2012 9:51:48 AM
I'm just hoping I can join the Dawnguard as a regular vampire.
---
"Now observe... Luna's AWESOME POWERS!"