Vampire Armor *Possible spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Vampire Armor *Possible spoilers*

User Info: Tequila_Shot

Tequila_Shot
4 years ago#1
One of the new armor sets for the DLC looks really awesome, but so far, I've only been able to find the Body and Boots. Is there a complete set, and can I get it without having to join the Vampires? I really want this armor set for my Argonian.
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.

User Info: adm73

adm73
4 years ago#2
Once i was at Riften at night, i met 2 hellhounds and one master vampire fight with guards, and after the fight. i got a vampire armor and a boots. maybe you can give it a try.

User Info: adm73

adm73
4 years ago#3
adm73 posted...
Once i was at Riften at night, i met 2 hellhounds and one master vampire fight with guards, and after the fight. i got a vampire armor and a boots. maybe you can give it a try.

loot that Master vampire and i got that stuff

Tequila_Shot
4 years ago#4
I know about the Boots and the Armor. What I want to know about is if there are Gloves and a Headpiece, and if so, where do I get them?

User Info: Pelinal

Pelinal
4 years ago#5
I got two boots and armours from the Hall of the vigilant which they mention was attacked and whiped out. Sure enough if you go there its destroyed and i found 2 dead vampires and their boots and armour on them.

User Info: onibirdo

onibirdo
4 years ago#6
Is it light or heavy armor?
Any stats or pics perhaps?

User Info: Cast_Supremacy

Cast_Supremacy
4 years ago#7
Pelinal posted...
I got two boots and armours from the Hall of the vigilant which they mention was attacked and whiped out. Sure enough if you go there its destroyed and i found 2 dead vampires and their boots and armour on them.

Christ!! Really! That's an interesting turn of events!

I wonder if there's like a surviving outpost or something, I mean, their leader was a Trainer for Restoration...

Tequila_Shot
4 years ago#8
It's Light Armor, which is why I want it. But, I haven't been able to find any head or gloves for the set.

I wonder if there are any off-set pieces that would fit well.

User Info: Cast_Supremacy

Cast_Supremacy
4 years ago#9
Tequila_Shot posted...
It's Light Armor, which is why I want it. But, I haven't been able to find any head or gloves for the set.

I wonder if there are any off-set pieces that would fit well.

I've been at work so I'm not sure..

Maybe pieces of Elven Armor, or Worn Shrouded Armor?

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
4 years ago#10
There are gloves which I was able to buy in castle volkihar. I don't know about actually looting though and haven't found any kind of headpiece. I figure though that the shrouded hood or a Mage hood wouldn't go too bad
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Vampire Armor *Possible spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived