Vampire Armor *Possible spoilers*

#1Tequila_ShotPosted 6/26/2012 6:39:41 AM
One of the new armor sets for the DLC looks really awesome, but so far, I've only been able to find the Body and Boots. Is there a complete set, and can I get it without having to join the Vampires? I really want this armor set for my Argonian.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#2adm73Posted 6/26/2012 6:54:12 AM
Once i was at Riften at night, i met 2 hellhounds and one master vampire fight with guards, and after the fight. i got a vampire armor and a boots. maybe you can give it a try.
#3adm73Posted 6/26/2012 6:55:24 AM
adm73 posted...
Once i was at Riften at night, i met 2 hellhounds and one master vampire fight with guards, and after the fight. i got a vampire armor and a boots. maybe you can give it a try.

loot that Master vampire and i got that stuff
#4Tequila_Shot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 6:59:04 AM
I know about the Boots and the Armor. What I want to know about is if there are Gloves and a Headpiece, and if so, where do I get them?
---
#5PelinalPosted 6/26/2012 7:01:03 AM
I got two boots and armours from the Hall of the vigilant which they mention was attacked and whiped out. Sure enough if you go there its destroyed and i found 2 dead vampires and their boots and armour on them.
#6onibirdoPosted 6/26/2012 7:02:09 AM
Is it light or heavy armor?
Any stats or pics perhaps?
#7Cast_SupremacyPosted 6/26/2012 7:21:21 AM
Pelinal posted...
I got two boots and armours from the Hall of the vigilant which they mention was attacked and whiped out. Sure enough if you go there its destroyed and i found 2 dead vampires and their boots and armour on them.

Christ!! Really! That's an interesting turn of events!

I wonder if there's like a surviving outpost or something, I mean, their leader was a Trainer for Restoration...
#8Tequila_Shot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 7:23:38 AM
It's Light Armor, which is why I want it. But, I haven't been able to find any head or gloves for the set.

I wonder if there are any off-set pieces that would fit well.
---
#9Cast_SupremacyPosted 6/26/2012 7:27:04 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
It's Light Armor, which is why I want it. But, I haven't been able to find any head or gloves for the set.

I wonder if there are any off-set pieces that would fit well.

I've been at work so I'm not sure..

Maybe pieces of Elven Armor, or Worn Shrouded Armor?
#10phoenix9291Posted 6/26/2012 7:36:19 AM
There are gloves which I was able to buy in castle volkihar. I don't know about actually looting though and haven't found any kind of headpiece. I figure though that the shrouded hood or a Mage hood wouldn't go too bad
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup