How do you become a vampire lord while still siding with Dawnguard?

#1MichaelRGBPosted 6/26/2012 11:08:31 PM(edited)
(SPOILERS)

Apparently there is a way to fight against the vampires while still becoming a vampire lord. So how do you do it?
---
"Oh yeah, well how do you explain the platypus?" -- The only time science and Christianity ever jinxed each other.
#2BellethorPosted 6/26/2012 10:43:44 PM
Err...spoilers TC.
---
FLUTTERSHY HAS SKRILLEXS HAIRCUT
Thank you, Mr. Ando I love you. Anytime, you make me happy and give me peace.
#3MyMockingbirdPosted 6/26/2012 10:44:46 PM
Spoilers of course

When entering the Soul Cairn, you need to be undead, if your not then the girl with the hard spelling name (wootz sucky spelling) will offer to either turn you or trap your soul in a soul gem for you to get back later.....which sounds better?
#4MichaelRGB(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 10:56:06 PM
I don't mind spoilers in this game. I don't have the dlc yet so I'm just wondering how i would be able to do both. So I''m assuming the option to be turned into a vampire lord or have your soul trapped comes later on in the dawngaurd quest line?
---
"Oh yeah, well how do you explain the platypus?" -- The only time science and Christianity ever jinxed each other.
#5Fuoco_EternoPosted 6/26/2012 10:57:42 PM
MichaelRGB posted...
I don't mind spoilers in this game. I don't have the dlc yet so I'm just wondering how i would be able to do both. So I''m assuming the option to be turned into a vampire lord or have your soul trapped comes later on in the dawngaurd quest line?

YOU might not mind spoilers, but other people might.
---
"The future is not the past."--Cr1tkal
#6MyMockingbirdPosted 6/26/2012 10:58:58 PM
More Spoilers for those who aren't TC

Yeah, right before you enter Soul Cairn, which is like this small Oblivion Plain, the girls like "Oh you the plains going to eat your soul, trololololo, so Vampirism or soul trap"
This is about half way through the Dawnguard questline, if that, I don't measure time well, Vampires get the Vampire Lord just about first thing in the Vampire questline.
#7MichaelRGB(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 10:59:47 PM
The dlc involves vampires. I don't think mentioning becoming a vampire is something that will surprise anyone. its not like I'm saying what the ending is.
---
#8MichaelRGB(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:04:16 PM
Thanks for the info. I wanted to make sure i could join the dawngaurd while still becoming a vampire lord. So that way i could get the cool new weapons and go against the vampires while becoming a vampire lord.
---
#9Fuoco_EternoPosted 6/26/2012 11:05:45 PM
MichaelRGB posted...
The dlc involves vampires. I don't think mentioning becoming a vampire is something that will surprise anyone. its not like I'm saying what the ending is.

No, but it may come as a surprise for those who don't expect to become a vampire, when they enlisted with vampire hunters.
---
"The future is not the past."--Cr1tkal
#10MichaelRGB(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:11:21 PM(edited)
Fuoco_Eterno posted...
MichaelRGB posted...

No, but it may come as a surprise for those who don't expect to become a vampire, when they enlisted with vampire hunters.

That's true. Cant really change the tittle so Ill edit my first message then.
---