Dawnguard Vampire Lord Items? Spoilers

#1Nate545Posted 6/30/2012 8:28:13 PM
I heard if you join the Vampires, you can get items that will work on you once you're a Vampire Lord. Is this true? And if it's true, can I get them then bail on the Vampires and join Dawnguard?
---
GT "NATHAN245"
#2Tequila_ShotPosted 6/30/2012 8:30:09 PM
There are two rings and two necklaces that are designed specifically to boost your powers in Vampire Lord form. And no, you can not get them and bail on the Volkihar and do the Dawnguard. They are items unique to the Volkihar.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#3Aleksander11774Posted 6/30/2012 8:32:00 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
There are two rings and two necklaces that are designed specifically to boost your powers in Vampire Lord form. And no, you can not get them and bail on the Volkihar and do the Dawnguard. They are items unique to the Volkihar.

And these items are?
---
Official GOAT of the Skyrim Board
#4maturin1919Posted 6/30/2012 8:32:29 PM
Aleksander11774 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

And these items are?

Two rings, two amulets.
---
I operate under a strict 'one troll, one bullet' philosophy.
#5Nate545(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 8:32:59 PM
Bummer, i'll pass the items up then.
---
GT "NATHAN245"
#6Tequila_ShotPosted 6/30/2012 8:38:29 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...

And these items are?

Since maturin1919 so eloquently repeated exactly what I said before, and offered no actual answer to the question, I will again respond.

The items are:
- Amulet of Bats: Your Bats from the Night Cloak perk will now drain life from close opponents (which also deals additional damage)
- Amulet of the Gargoyle: Your Summon Gargoyle spell now calls a second Gargoyle to assist you for 30 seconds.
- Ring of the Beast: Your claws do an additional 20 damage. You have an additional 100 Health in all forms.
- Ring of the Erudite: You regenerate Magicka faster and have an additional 100 Magicka in all forms.
---
#7maturin1919Posted 6/30/2012 8:40:30 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

And these items are?

Since maturin1919 so eloquently repeated exactly what I said before, and offered no actual answer to the question, I will again respond.

The items are:
- Amulet of Bats: Your Bats from the Night Cloak perk will now drain life from close opponents (which also deals additional damage)
- Amulet of the Gargoyle: Your Summon Gargoyle spell now calls a second Gargoyle to assist you for 30 seconds.
- Ring of the Beast: Your claws do an additional 20 damage. You have an additional 100 Health in all forms.
- Ring of the Erudite: You regenerate Magicka faster and have an additional 100 Magicka in all forms.

You said necklaces. They're actually amulets.

All kidding aside, kudos for being a jackass.
---
#8Tequila_ShotPosted 6/30/2012 8:44:55 PM
maturin1919 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

And these items are?

The items are:

Says the person who gave a jackass response to Aleksander11774 when he asked what the items were. Turn about is fair play. You very clearly had no intention to help, because why else would you have told him exactly what I had already told him?
---
#9maturin1919Posted 6/30/2012 8:51:05 PM
TC obviously didn't need to be told what they did as he made up his mind not to go for them before even being told what they enhance. He was clearly more concerned with being able to grab them and go to the Dawnguard side of things.

And quit saying I said exactly what you said, because I didn't.
---
#10Aleksander11774Posted 6/30/2012 8:55:16 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
maturin1919 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

And these items are?

The items are:

Says the person who gave a jackass response to Aleksander11774 when he asked what the items were. Turn about is fair play. You very clearly had no intention to help, because why else would you have told him exactly what I had already told him?

All of this
---
Official GOAT of the Skyrim Board