I'm stuck in the crouch position...

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm stuck in the crouch position...
3 years ago#1
My toon is stuck in the crouching (sneak) position but im not actually sneaking. My crosshairs is normal like it would be if i were standing but for some reason my toon is stuck, i cant hit the left toggle to stand or crouch cant sprint nor sneak.....Ive tried reloading and dieing and no luck. Any suggestions?
3 years ago#2
Break your CD and put it back together with crazy glue.
---
there are many gamers out there who believe they are the best but they all fail to realize that i am the best.
3 years ago#3
Had this happen to me the other day. Just limp your way to a crafting station (I used a tanning rack) and when you interact with it it will forcibly reset your position.
---
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect run so dry?
3 years ago#4
Wonderful, ill give it a try Thank you
3 years ago#5
Sitting and beast form will also fix it.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Currently testing more than playing :)
3 years ago#6
I had this happen way out in the wilderness, I loaded up and was stuck no matter what I did. I played a dif char for a bit and went back and it was fine.

So might work to do stuff with another char if all else fails.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
3 years ago#7
Actually, this happened to me a few days ago.. I turned into Beast Form and when i died i was stuck in this pos. i thought it was because of what i did Uno the whole Werewolve thing so i just continued on then started waiting amounts of time.. first it was 5 in game hours, then 5 again and lastly bumped it up to a full 24 hour day, and when my character finished waiting i could move normally again! i was pumped because in front of me was Otar the Mod's Coffin and its sort of intimidating, not to mention being stuck in the crouch pos. during...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm stuck in the crouch position...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived