I'm stuck in the crouch position...

#1Seacow2144Posted 7/2/2012 10:54:19 AM
My toon is stuck in the crouching (sneak) position but im not actually sneaking. My crosshairs is normal like it would be if i were standing but for some reason my toon is stuck, i cant hit the left toggle to stand or crouch cant sprint nor sneak.....Ive tried reloading and dieing and no luck. Any suggestions?
#2sGxSkiLLzZPosted 7/2/2012 10:56:12 AM
Break your CD and put it back together with crazy glue.
---
there are many gamers out there who believe they are the best but they all fail to realize that i am the best.
#3Great_PagliacciPosted 7/2/2012 10:57:10 AM
Had this happen to me the other day. Just limp your way to a crafting station (I used a tanning rack) and when you interact with it it will forcibly reset your position.
---
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect run so dry?
#4Seacow2144(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 10:58:33 AM
Wonderful, ill give it a try Thank you
#5IamI3rianPosted 7/2/2012 10:58:59 AM
Sitting and beast form will also fix it.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Currently testing more than playing :)
#695_EclipsePosted 7/2/2012 11:00:58 AM
I had this happen way out in the wilderness, I loaded up and was stuck no matter what I did. I played a dif char for a bit and went back and it was fine.

So might work to do stuff with another char if all else fails.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#7Jared781Posted 7/2/2012 11:01:34 AM
Actually, this happened to me a few days ago.. I turned into Beast Form and when i died i was stuck in this pos. i thought it was because of what i did Uno the whole Werewolve thing so i just continued on then started waiting amounts of time.. first it was 5 in game hours, then 5 again and lastly bumped it up to a full 24 hour day, and when my character finished waiting i could move normally again! i was pumped because in front of me was Otar the Mod's Coffin and its sort of intimidating, not to mention being stuck in the crouch pos. during...