Can't find Serena in Dawngaurd fort..

#1goldenlink24Posted 7/7/2012 5:32:26 AM
I already completed the main questline for Dawngaurd. I have few side quest to do now like upgrading the crossbow. But she got stuck in a cave I was doing and would not leave with me for some reason so I told her to part ways. She said she would go with the DG in their fort, but I cant find her in the fort at all. Is there specific spot she goes to?
---
MarioKartW: 0860-3697-7439 ///PokeBlack: 5028-4390-5693
MWF:R: 3950-4485-3685 (Goldenlink24) Clan: YAC
#2OxenhausPosted 7/7/2012 6:17:15 AM
I've got the same problem, Serena has disappeared, I have tried the vampire castle, her mother's lab even some of the quest caves but it seems she has just completely disappeared
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch
#3specialkid8Posted 7/7/2012 7:15:04 AM
I made this thread a couple of days ago and just got Molag Bal jokes. The best of luck to you. I'll bump it for an answer.
#4sGxSkiLLzZPosted 7/7/2012 7:42:22 AM
This is when i come in to help. You need to grab your game and break it then you put it back together with crazy glue. WARNING you must put all the pieces back together or serena will instead appear deep in the ocean.
---
The solution to many problems in your game is crazy glue.
#5shorthandlePosted 7/7/2012 8:38:50 AM
Did she actually leave after you told her to part ways? I had to shout her out of a couple of spots. I'm not sure she can leave if she can't move.

In any case, the fort: After you enter, look immediately to your right. There's a stone bench that runs around the edge of the big circular area. I completely missed seeing her there the first time. If not there, go to the left and left again. There is a little cubby there with a chair she sits in. Above all, remember she moves around. Search twice in a different pattern.
#6LiberalMarxistPosted 7/10/2012 6:16:47 PM
She's missing in mine too but I still haven't finished the quest where

you're looking for an Imperial Scholar regarding moth priests,

is she important in any quests after that?
#7HalecticPosted 7/10/2012 6:18:23 PM
Serana is required to complete the Dawnguard quests, and there is no way to remove her until after you complete Dawnguard.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835