wood elves and the thalmor

#1lenmuttPosted 7/10/2012 8:56:59 AM
Bosmer are part of the aldmeri dominion right? how come we never see any wood elves representing them, just the high elves
#2Marked_LegendPosted 7/10/2012 8:58:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 8:58:51 AM
Marked_Legend posted...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING! HAVE YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS GAME! GROW UP!

peace!

O.O
#4meltor13Posted 7/10/2012 8:59:20 AM
lenmutt posted...
Bosmer are part of the aldmeri dominion right? how come we never see any wood elves representing them, just the high elves

I'm pretty sure some of the Thalmor archers/warriors you fight are Bosmer.

That being said, the Thalmor still look down upon the Bosmer as second-class citizens (as they do everyone else) and Valenwood was taken by force (and a coup). So, it's not like the Bosmer are too excited to be part of the Aldmeri Dominion. IIRC, the Khajit are part of the Aldmeri Dominion now as well.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#5lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 9:00:50 AM
meltor13 posted...
lenmutt posted...

I'm pretty sure some of the Thalmor archers/warriors you fight are Bosmer.

That being said, the Thalmor still look down upon the Bosmer as second-class citizens (as they do everyone else) and Valenwood was taken by force (and a coup). So, it's not like the Bosmer are too excited to be part of the Aldmeri Dominion. IIRC, the Khajit are part of the Aldmeri Dominion now as well.

oh okay the Thalmor in markarth didn't make it sound that way xD

and explains why they use the cats as assassins
#6bob_jr43Posted 7/10/2012 9:05:17 AM
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls:_Online

"The Aldmeri Dominion, consisting of Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajiit, control Alinor, Elsweyr, and Valenwood."
---
I have no idea what you're talking about... >_> <_< >_> <_<
#7howdyneighbor24Posted 7/10/2012 9:05:33 AM
Didn't they attack that guy from the MQs village. The Thalmor party bartender
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
#8lenmutt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 9:07:49 AM
howdyneighbor24 posted...
Didn't they attack that guy from the MQs village. The Thalmor party bartender

thats what confused me up until I talked to the thalmor in understone keep i thought they were all high elves, the bosmer from the party refers (i think) to the attacks as a "purge"
#9Cast_SupremacyPosted 7/10/2012 9:24:49 AM
bob_jr43 posted...

"The Aldmeri Dominion, consisting of Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajiit, control Alinor, Elsweyr, and Valenwood."

Doesn't Elder Scrolls Online take place in the 2nd Era? Skyrim is in the 4th Era, but you probably already knew that.
#10Jstretch19Posted 7/10/2012 9:26:55 AM
bob_jr43 posted...

Wrong Dominion......

The Second Dominion is exactly the same, but its different.
---
Ignite the Revolution