Hearthfire Houses

#1SweetBoiPosted 9/5/2012 8:58:00 PM
I am getting close to finishing the interior of the falkreath house. But for those who have all 3, which one is nicest and are their major differences between them??
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
#2TheBeastWithinPosted 9/5/2012 9:06:23 PM
All the houses are exactly the same. You can make them different by choosing different wings to add, but those are the only differences.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/5/2012 9:08:53 PM
TheBeastWithin posted...
All the houses are exactly the same. You can make them different by choosing different wings to add, but those are the only differences.

thats not entirely true, as they all have different views of skyrim as well! i think the falkreath has the best view, followed by dawnstar and then morthal.....and i think the best plot is the dawnstar one followed by the morthal and then the falkreath.....
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#4SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 9:37:51 PM
Ok thanks. I picked falcreath first because of the view/enviroment. I will build the other two, but likely only use one to store all my stuff and what not.
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
#5Shotgunnova(Moderator)Posted 9/5/2012 10:04:06 PM
The funniest thing about the Falkreath house is there's a necromantic altar two feet from the place. :p
---
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
#6Snotz_r_ShotzPosted 9/5/2012 10:21:09 PM
Shotgunnova posted...
The funniest thing about the Falkreath house is there's a necromantic altar two feet from the place. :p

I thought the same thing, I came up to the property from Riverwood, when I saw the Necromancers Alter my first thought was, "This may affect the resale value..." Ahaha.
---
this is probably the hardest part of the game, damn that beam. it glows blue in eagle eye but it is totally not friendly at all. - StoneMoney
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/6/2012 5:50:01 AM
Shotgunnova posted...

yea but hes good target practice from my new deck on top of the storage room with my new bow! haha
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8_Pingu_Posted 9/6/2012 5:57:13 AM
Actually the houses do have different exterior features. The Pale house gets a grinding mill, Falkreath gets an apiary (bees) and Hjaalmarch gets a fish hatchery.
---
Be happy and stuff