Is there more than just snow?

#1G-ScythePosted 12/13/2010 2:10:40 PM
Oblivion was my first ES game. I don't know that much about the mythos.
Cryodil was cool because it had varying types of landscaping, but i think seeing snow everywhere will get boring.
sorta like seeing the colors brown & grey in fallout, i will get sick of seeing white
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 12/13/2010 2:11:23 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Skyrim
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#3AgentSergeiPosted 12/13/2010 2:11:31 PM
k
---
If the tale is true the Nefarivigum still lies in wait, among a city of unliving abominations entombed within the cold bowels of the mountain. -
#4Craig_BoonePosted 12/13/2010 2:12:38 PM

sorta like seeing the colors brown & grey in fallout, i will get sick of seeing white

Oh, I'm sorry.

When nuclear bombs are dropped on a country, I didn't know that everything would burst into colors and happy singing. Wait...it's all brown and grey because of the nuclear bombs blew the country to hell? OH MAH GOD WHO KNEW???
---
~TheGamerGod333
I just wanna cut you, no stabbing or twisting, *****, YOU GOTTA LIVE THRU DIS!
#5UrbaneScorpion2Posted 12/13/2010 2:14:46 PM
For the sake of variety, Bethesda may go against lore and add non-snowy parts to the south area of Skyrim.
---
RIP UrbaneScorpion 2007 - 2010
Vigilante, the Gamefaqs military board - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916881-vigilante
#6G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2010 2:22:29 PM
thanks guys, but next time can you try it without the sarcasm.
#7Craig_BoonePosted 12/13/2010 2:23:45 PM

thanks guys, but next time can you try it without the sarcasm.

It's the internet. Find someone without sarcasm, and I'll show you a person who has a life.
---
~TheGamerGod333
#8memo76Posted 12/13/2010 2:31:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Flammable34Posted 12/13/2010 2:37:02 PM
Hey easy on craig he's a new user. Trying to make a name for himself you know?
In all honesty I fully expect the more southern areas of Skyrim to be lacking snow, maybe some far west and east as well. Obviously snow will be the main landscape but I have full faith there will be variation.
Plus all the indoor areas won's be full of snow.
---
GT: So Worshipped
#10Hobo382Posted 12/13/2010 2:40:42 PM

Craig_Boone you are an idiot. Nobody said anything about WHY it was brown and grey. He said it was boring to look at the same brown& grey land scape all the time. Read the post but keep your idiocy to yourself

He was complaining about it being grey and brown. I figured he was expecting happy rainbow colors and fun times all around.

Hey easy on craig he's a new user. Trying to make a name for himself you know?
In all honesty I fully expect the more southern areas of Skyrim to be lacking snow, maybe some far west and east as well. Obviously snow will be the main landscape but I have full faith there will be variation.
Plus all the indoor areas won's be full of snow.

Er...that account is a new user...I've been on gameFAQS for a while now...used to be TheGamerGod333...got banned for my antics on a certain board I know... <.<

And I'm happy with snow...
---
~TheGamerGod333