Ha ha, I'm calling it right now *maybe spoils*

#11Agent TJPosted 12/14/2010 1:40:52 PM
They might pull another ES4 And the Dragon Born is a NPC. Like Martian and the Hero of the story Officialy.
And the PC is the Glofied Sidekick dispite doing all the dirty work.
---
"The machine supplements your heart and lungs that power comes from Jehuty, you will die if you leave Jehuty"- Ken Marinaris
#12Robot_SoopaPosted 12/14/2010 1:41:44 PM
"But there is one they fear...in their tongue HE is Dovah'kline, Dragonborn!"

LOGICX100

Do you understand what he's saying?

People are saying what if the main character is the dragon born and Agent TJ is saying what if you create a female or one of the beast races.
---
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker
#13TheFinalBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2010 1:42:33 PM
The Dragonborn could be reborn as anyone.

He never mentions rebirth, reincarnation, or any kind of return. He speaks in present tense. Am I the only one here who understands this? Its plain as day.

---
"This isn't over, We'll meet again!" -Every super villain or final boss.
#14TheFinalBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2010 1:47:29 PM
Do you understand what he's saying?

People are saying what if the main character is the dragon born and Agent TJ is saying what if you create a female or one of the beast races.

But the main character isn't the Dragonborn, not by blood anyway. I strongly believe this guy is the real deal and he simply trains you to help him and you can become the Dragonborn after he dies, through title only. So yes, by the end of the game if you have a female she would be a female Dragonborn because the legit guy has passed on, but according to the story so far the Dragonborn is originally male.

---
#15Man_of_Steel8Posted 12/14/2010 1:54:52 PM
I believe the voice is Max von Sydow. If so we can probably expect him to be a major character in the game.
#16ronnetPosted 12/14/2010 1:58:21 PM

Robot_Soopa posted...
Did you even watch the trailer? The Dragonborn is a guy, and there's a carving of him to prove it. He was alive at one point. Logic

You create your own character in the Elder Scrolls. Logic.
---
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker

It is just a trailer, the comming of the Dragonborn is a prophecy written in stone. The guy in the trailer sounds like a warriorsage who waits for the comming of the Dragonborn, maybe his family has for centuries.

Personally I think thateither our character is the Dragonborn or it is believed at the start that we are the Dragonborn, which would be the reason why we get involved in the mainquest. The guy talking sounds like he is going to be a mentor character.

Martin was the last offspring of Tiber Septim who was responsible for the creation of the empire and the start of the age that Arena, Daggerfell, Morrowind and Oblivion take place in (third age). Tiber was from nord origin and he became a divine, the avatar of the divine is a dragon. So I suspect the Nords have a relation with Dragons and that Tiber is Dragonborn (Martin afterall transformed into a dragon at the end of Oblivion).

So their bloodline was powerful enough to start an empire, start the third age and end the time of the dragons. The end of their bloodline brought the return of the dragons (as fortold) and the rise of a new dragonborn (as fortold). I doubt it it you, but I think your are suspected of being him/her. It probably is a character of a set race, so he/she can start a new world order that future elder scrolls games can take place in.

#17TheFinalBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2010 2:26:06 PM
It probably is a character of a set race, so he/she can start a new world order that future elder scrolls games can take place in.

Glorious logic.

---