Do you think the characters are still going to look like ass?

#1Robot_SoopaPosted 12/14/2010 12:39:59 PM
Even with Fallout 3 and New Vegas the character models and the hair still looks pretty bad.

I mean Fallout was definitely an improvement but I hope they really make the effort here.
---
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker
#2LordBaldarPosted 12/14/2010 12:41:55 PM
I really hope they look a lot cooler, but if they don't I will just wear a hood/helmet.
---
---Some people are born to use chainsaws, others have chain saws thrust upon them.
#3zeroboboPosted 12/14/2010 12:45:55 PM
its a new engine, so i hope its greatly improved. however i wouldnt be surprised if the engine was largely based off the old on in terms of design and look. so yeah, i think the game will look roughly the sameish as previous bethesda games
#4zX_Haloman_XzPosted 12/14/2010 12:52:58 PM
I wish my ass looked like a face.
---
GT: zX_Haloman_Xz
Currently Playing: FO: New Vegas Main Menu (No Options) Pokemon: Fire Red, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band
#5EndlessKombatPosted 12/14/2010 1:28:53 PM

Robot_Soopa posted...
Even with Fallout 3 and New Vegas the character models and the hair still looks pretty bad.

I mean Fallout was definitely an improvement but I hope they really make the effort here.
---
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker

They need to stept up the grahics in general, and get more fluid animations, not so much stiff movements