Do you think the characters are still going to look like ass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do you think the characters are still going to look like ass?

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
5 years ago#1
Even with Fallout 3 and New Vegas the character models and the hair still looks pretty bad.

I mean Fallout was definitely an improvement but I hope they really make the effort here.
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker

User Info: LordBaldar

LordBaldar
5 years ago#2
I really hope they look a lot cooler, but if they don't I will just wear a hood/helmet.
---Some people are born to use chainsaws, others have chain saws thrust upon them.

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
5 years ago#3
its a new engine, so i hope its greatly improved. however i wouldnt be surprised if the engine was largely based off the old on in terms of design and look. so yeah, i think the game will look roughly the sameish as previous bethesda games

User Info: zX_Haloman_Xz

zX_Haloman_Xz
5 years ago#4
I wish my ass looked like a face.
GT: zX_Haloman_Xz
Currently Playing: FO: New Vegas Main Menu (No Options) Pokemon: Fire Red, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band

User Info: EndlessKombat

EndlessKombat
5 years ago#5

Robot_Soopa posted...
Even with Fallout 3 and New Vegas the character models and the hair still looks pretty bad.

I mean Fallout was definitely an improvement but I hope they really make the effort here.
---
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker

They need to stept up the grahics in general, and get more fluid animations, not so much stiff movements

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do you think the characters are still going to look like ass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived